Set a tab's color to default after having changed it

Hi,

Is there a way to set a tab's color to default after having changed it.

I have an Excel file with few sheets, some of them tab are red, which means there are errors in them. The user can change the content of a sheet and lauch a verification with an Aspose program. If there are no more errors in a sheet, I have to change its tab color to default.

Best Regards,

Hasan.

Hi,

Please see the article for your reference:
http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/cellsjava/Set+Worksheet+Tab+Color

thank you.

Thanks but the article just explains how to change a tab's color, I know how to do that. Want I want to do is, after having changed a tab's color, set this tab to its default color.

In Excel 2010 you can do this like that : right click on tab > set tab color > no color.

Is it possible to do this with Aspose?

Well finally I set the tab's color to a color that is near to the default color, but that's a temporary solution, let me know if you have any other idea.

Best Regards,

Hasan.

Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells.

After looking into this issue, I found that this is a New Feature and it should be implemented.

If we set the color to (0,0,0,0), then it becomes black color instead.

We have logged a New Feature Request for this issue. We will look into it and implement it.

Once there is some update for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as CELLSJAVA-40330.

Hi,

Please use Worksheet.setTabColor(Color.getEmpty()) to reset the tab color to default with the new fix.

Please download and try this fix: Aspose.Cells for Java v7.3.1.6 and let us know your feedback.

Hi,

Please ignore the previous fix as we found an issue with it.

Please try this new fix: [v.7.3.1.6 (Java)](https://forum.aspose.com/t/105417) which is final fix.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused!

Thanks

It works, Thanks!

Hi,

Good to know that your issue is resolved by the new fix.

Please feel free to contact us any time, if you need further help or have any issue.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-40330) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.