Could not translate / convert strange characters

Hello ,

I have something strange , we have Aspose.pdf.kit V 3.3

When we try to convert words with strange characters like -->

ç-à-é-ô-ö-ï etc whe get a strange format its like a square with a questionmark inside.

How could I solve this ?

We have already the new version 5.5 of aspose.pdf.kit but when we want to use this , we have to rebuild our whole application and this is a long term change.

Also when we change some customers could not upgrade the excisting application anymore.

Could someone help me out how to catch this ?

Thanks

skiwie:

Hello ,

I have something strange , we have Aspose.pdf.kit V 3.3

ç-à-é-ô-ö-ï etc whe get a strange format its like a square with a questionmark inside.

How could I solve this ?

We have already the new version 5.5 of aspose.pdf.kit but when we want to use this , we have to rebuild our whole application and this is a long term change.

Also when we change some customers could not upgrade the excisting application anymore.

Could someone help me out how to catch this ?

Thanks

I already test it with Version 5.5 and the problem is still the same.

anybody a workaround ?

Hi Kristof,

Thanks for contacting support.

As per my understanding, do you need to replace some characters inside your existing PDF document ? Or can you please share some details regarding “
ç-à-é-ô-ö-ï etc whe get a strange format its like a square with a questionmark inside”.

If possible, ca you please share some code snippet or sample project so that we can test the scenario at our end. We apologize for your inconvenience.