Aspose pdf for .net 5.1.0 issues

Hi Team,

With respect to your reply for one of the posts, I had downloaded the new version 5.1.0 of Aspose pdf for .Net. Below are the issues I figured out when used it to fix Bottom to Top approach for paragraphs.

1. The numbers are reversed, i.e…, 2004 is coming up like 4002. Similarly if there is some English text, those characters are also reversed i…e., “Document” to “tnemucoD”.
2. The parenthesis within the Arabic content are not rendered properly.
3. The number 1,41,73 is displayed as 1,14,37.
4. Few Arabic content are rendering as “1/4” and " " Could not understand the behavior of the dll.

Please check these at the earliest. Also when can the TOC for the RTL direction of the Arabic content will be fixed.

Thanks and Regards
Venkat

Hello Venkat,

I have tested the scenario using Aspose.Pdf for .NET 5.1.0 and I am able to notice problem 1,2 and 3. In fact, we recently have made some changes in code to render RTL text inside PDF, so I think it might have caused this problem but still we need to further investigate the cause of this problem. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem as PDFNET-25909 in our issue tracking system.

Besides this, I am unable to reproduce the problem # 4 (Few Arabic content are rendering as "1/4" and " ") Can you please help us in reproducing this problem. We are really sorry for this inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 25909) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.