11.2 Downloads

Both the zip file and the msi look like 11.1. They have the same dates, same size, and same version information in the properties of the dlls. I am now going to use an object inspector to see if any of the new feature signatures are present in the dll to verify it is the new version. Please look into it and tell me I am wrong.

Thanks,

Bryan

Hi ,

I have also found that the downloads contain 11.1 content.

Regards,

Hi Bryan, Ernest,

Thanks for spotting this. After a quick look it appears something did indeed go wrong with the release process. We are looking into this right now and will have this issue fixed as soon as possible.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Thanks,

Hi Bryan, Ernest,

The link has been fixed now and you can find the proper 11.2.0 version of Aspose.Words now in our download module.

We apologise again for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

Hi,

Thanks, however. I have downloaded the latest version, and found that the assembly contains a dependency on NUnit. If I try to load the assembly I receive a FileNotFound exception. The fusion logs have shown that it is a dependency on NUnit.

Regards,

Ernest

Hi Ernest,

You are correct. We will deal to this right now. We are sorry again for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

Hi Ernest,

Thanks for waiting. The dependency issue has been fixed. Please try the download now.

Thanks,

Hi,

Still getting the following error :

{System.IO.IOException} = {"Could not load file or assembly 'nunit.framework, Version=2.5.10.11092, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=96d09a1eb7f44a77' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.":"nunit.framework, Version=2.5.10.11092, Culture=neutral, Publ..

The properties onthe file Aspose.Words.dll has is the following :

File version 11.2.0.0

Date modified : 2012/04/03 09:11 AM

Regards,

Ernest

Hi Ernest,

The developer responsible has updated the download again. Please try now. We apologise for the error.

Thanks.

Thanks, will try it out.

Thanks, seems to be working now.

Hi Ernest,

It’s great things are working now. Thank you for your understanding.

Thanks,