Chart in PowerPoint

As of the current release it is not possible to add a PowerPoint chart to a slide correct? The only way to get a chart on a slide is to make an Aspose.Chart chart and save it as a picture, then add that picture to a slide, correct? Just making sure I am not missing something. Are there any plans to add the ability to add PowerPoint charts to slides in an upcoming release?

Dear Jim,

Yes, you are right. Now you can use Aspose.Chart or some another
component for generating picture of chart and insert it to a slide.
And we are planning to support normal editable charts in the future.

I can’t tell exactly yet but estimated time for implementing editable charts is one month.

Wow! i'm great to use this feature also, So please let me know the time to finish for this feature, I'm waitting to order, Confirm!!!

You can change data of embedded excel charts (using Aspose.Excel) just now.
This feature was added in the last 2.0.0.0 release.

Adding new charts and objects will available in next 2 weeks.

So did Creating PowerPoint charts and editing Powerpoint chart data ever get implemented?

Can anyone supply a link?

I saw the thread on using Aspose.Excel to modify an existing Excel.Chart object, but what of native PowerPoint (MSGraph) charts???

If I’m not mistaken I never promised support for native PowerPoint charts.
Another thing is PowerPoint doesn’t have any “native” charts. They are MS Graph charts.
That is separate MS Office application with own file format.
Reading such format is not a purpose of Aspose.Slides.

alcrus:
Dear Jim,

Yes, you are right. Now you can use Aspose.Chart or some another
component for generating picture of chart and insert it to a slide.
And we are planning to support normal editable charts in the future.

Sorry, I must have misunderstood what you meant by "Normal editable charts". I assumed that normal charts would be the charts you get when you click the insert chart option in powerpoint, the native charts, not an embedded Excel object, which is a spreadsheet...

appologies for that mis-interpretation.

Of course these native charts are MS Graph objects, and I realise it is unlikely, but do you offer any other component to manage these MS Graph files? Or do you ever plan to add support these MS Graph's as another component/addon? I'm sure such a feature/component would be of some demand if it incorperates into the aspose library...