DOC to PDF arrow conversion problem

Hi.
Is it possible to convert the graph into images so that it can be supported by Aspose.Pdf?
Please check for a complete description.
Thank You.

Hello!
Thank you for your inquiry.
There is no such possibility at present. Aspose.Words supports limited subset of shapes and outputs all remaining shapes as rectangles preserving only stroke and fill colors. If we had the ability to render them all in raster form by means of some standard facility we would do that. As you know there are about 200 such shapes and they are used relatively rarely so we wouldn’t like to draw all of them manually. So if you can replace these arrows in the document with raster images we’d like to recommend this.
Regards,

Hello again.
Just asking. Is it possible to have that particular arrow (shape) included in the aspose.word module, so it would process the docs with that shape correctly?
This is the only issue we found with the solution from aspose.
Regarding the raster image solution, I believe it would work, yes, but the issue is that the Sharepoint portal is used by several different persons, which use the arrows, and others objects, as they will. It’s not practical to check each and every document to see if that particular arrow, object, is being used in the document. Even more, the conversion is to be implemented in an automated process, like a workflow that will convert the documents to pdf, automatically.
Thanks

Hello!
This is much better if you are making specific what autoshapes you need to render. I have logged this issue in our defect database as #4408. Now I see that you need only up, down, left and right arrows. There are some kinds of other arrows in MS Word. For instance left-up to right-down and bidirectional. Do you expect anything of these? As I wrote there are about 200 shapes in full set.
Regards,

Hi,
Expecting, just the up, down, left and right arrows. If you could include more, it would be nice to prevent other problems, similar to these shapes.
Thanks

Hi
We have released a new version of Aspose.Words that contains a fix for your issue.
Issue # 4408 - Implement restricted set of arrow autoshapes in PDF export
Implemented Arrow, LeftArrow, DownArrow, UpArrow, LeftRightArrow, UpDownArrow.
The new version of Aspose.Words is available for download from here.
Best regards.