GridDestop issues on formula cell

Hi,

Why the class GridDestop cannot show the value of formula cell correctly?
Test file: any versions of excel files(*.xls, *xlsx).
library: version 7.1.0.0 (.net ).

Thanks!

Best regards,
Mike

Hi,

Please download and try the latest version:
Aspose.Cells
for GridDesktop v2.7.3.2001

and let us know your feedback.

If the problem persists, then please provide us your sample source xls/xlsx file and screenshot highlighting the problem with red circles. Please also provide a code replicating the problem.

Hi,
I tried to use the latest version. it has the same problem. I have uploaded the test app and test files in the attachment. BTW, I have highlight the problem cell in the test file.

Thanks!

Best regards,
Mike

Hi,

Thanks for the project,

I can notice the issue as you have mentioned even I added/updated the simplest lines of code with the template file.

this.gridDesktop1.Clear();
this.gridDesktop1.RunAllFormulas();
this.gridDesktop1.ImportExcelFile(@“E:\test2\TestLib\test files\Book1.xls”);

//Or
this.gridDesktop1.ImportExcelFile(@“E:\test2\TestLib\test files\Book1.xls”, true);

I have logged a ticket with an id: CELLSNET-40383. We will look into it soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

Thanks for your response.
I am wondering when your company can fix this defect. My company is eager to use this functionality. it is grateful if you can tell. Thanks.
Best regards,
Mike

Hi,

I checked your issue’s status (it is “Under Process”). Our concerned developer is working on your issue, hopefully we can provide the fix soon (2-4 days). I have requested him to figure your issue out soon or provide an eta (if it takes more time). Once I got any update, I will let you know here.

thank you.

Hi,

We have fixed this issue of formula cell(s).

Please download Aspose.Cells.GridDesktop v2.7.3.2003

Hi,

Thank you for your support.
I have got the version you gave and it works now.

Best regards,
Mike

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-40383) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.