Render rows data from filter condition

Hi

how to render row data into that is filtered based on coloum in java

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for Java.

Please refer to this article:
Working with Data > Data Processing Features > Data Filtering and Validation

Hi
I applied filter and able to save the filter data to excel sheet. When trying to render the data to list , I am getting all the data instead of filtered data.

Aspose cell Java:
Total Rows in main excel : 9
After applying filter :4

When trying to render the filtered file i am getting all the rows (9) instead of 4 rows that is filtered.

Hi,

Please test your issue with the latest version: Aspose.Cells for Java 7.1.0

If the problem is still occurring, then please provide me your sample code and source and output files (actual output and expected output file). You can also highlight the difference in a screenshot with red circles.

We will look how to achieve your expected output using the Aspose.Cells for Java code.

Still getting the same issue…

Attached the code

Hi,

I understood your requirements, you want to read only those rows which pass your filter pro-grammatically using Aspose.Cells for Java.

I am afraid, this feature is not available at the moment.

However, as a workaround, you can read cells values and use HashTable to filter your required data yourself.

Hi,

I have added a New Feature request for this issue in our database.

Once, this feature is implemented or we have some other news for you, we will update you asap.

This issue has been logged as CELLSJAVA-40119.

Hi,

After applying filter, the rows had not been removed from the data model but set as hidden, it is same with the behavior of ms excel. So please use Row.isHidden() method to get those filtered rows only:

Java

for (i = 1; i < rowCount; i++) {

Row row= cells.getRows().get(i);

if(!row.isHidden())

System.out.println(“Row” + i + “:”

+ cells.get(i, 2).getStringValue() + “\t”);

}