Table IsBroken Property is not working

Hi folks,

i am creating table using aspose pdf version 4.0.0.0.

My page layout is as follows

1.Header

2.Some text content

3.Table 1

4.Table 1 Total Summary

5.Table 2

6.Table 2 Total Summary

7.Footer

For both tables data is variable(i.e. number of rows can increased).To generate table and i am using PositionType as PageRelative.The problem i am facing is when data is getting more than first page the remaining content is not moving on to next page.I tried to use IsBroken property of Table, but that also does not seems to be working.For all above sections i have used Position Type as PageRelative as i need to keep track of Top variable to place next element.

Please suggest me some solution asap as we have demo tommorrow.Till now i am only reach upto 3' rd point in development and remaining development is depend on 3'rd point.Otherwise i wont be able to proceed further.

I am attaching my code file with post.

Hi,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thanks for considering Aspose.

I have tested the issue and I’m able to reproduce the same problem. I have logged it in our issue tracking system as PDFNET-12244. We will investigate this issue in detail and will keep you updated on the status of a correction.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi ,

Thanks for looking into it.

Do you have any update or breakthrough on this.

Please let me know our demo is pending only because of this issue.

Thanks

Mahesh

Hi Mahesh,

Thank you for considering Aspose and sorry for replying to you late.

This issue has been fixed and we will provide the hotfix soon.

Hi Mahesh,

Thanks for your patience.

After thorough study of the issue, we've noticed that there were some mistakes in the code. The PageRelative paragraph is a floating paragraph, so we don't support page break when these is PageRelative table. We've made some modifications in the code which is attached. Please try using it with the latest HotFix attached and in case you still face any issue, please feel free to contact.

The resultant PDF that I've generated is also in attachment. Please take a look.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 12244) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.