The header is too large

I open the attached rtf document with Aspose.pdf and than save it to pdf with Aspose.pdf but during the save operation Aspose.Pdf throus an exception "The header is too large"

please help

thank you

Hi Ugo,

Thanks for considering Aspose.

I've tested the scenario and I am able to notice the same problem. We are looking into the details of this problem and will keep you updated with the status of correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi,

I have tested it with our latest release Aspose.Pdf 4.0.0.0 and I can’t reproduce the error. It works well. Would you please try it? Thanks.

Best regards.

Same problem with 4.0, make sure you are using the original document I attached. If you open the doc in ms-word and save it, even without changes, the problem goes away.

Please let me know what you find.

Thank you

Ugo

Any update on this issue?

Thanks

Ugo

Hello Ugo,

Sorry for replying you late.

After investigation we have noticed that it’s an issue at Aspose.Words end. We are working in coordination with Aspose.Words team for the resolution of this issue, and soon will be updated with the status of correction. You patience and understanding is greatly appreciated in this regard.

Hello!<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I’m Viktor, the developer on Aspose.Words Team responsible for integration with Aspose.Pdf. Hans asked for my expertise. I have registered a new issue with our defect database:

WORDSNET-8480 – All document contents are imported to header

The document contains one header, one footer and some stuff in the main story. But everything is erroneously imported to one header. There is probably something wrong with the source document. I tried saving it with Microsoft Word in RTF and DOC. After this roundtrip it was opened okay. As a workaround you can just re-save this RTF document in the same format with Microsoft Word. This helps.

Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 8480) have been fixed in this update.