Horizontal ScrollBar

Hi,

I have been using Aspose to read and/or write Excel spreadsheets and it really works great and fast. I've noticed though that the Excel file being generated - when you open it in Excel, the horizontal scroll bar is small and that you could drag the bar to the end right and it makes the spreadsheet look like there's a lot of columns to the right. After hitting the "Save" button, the scroll bar becomes bigger and it fits to the actual number of columns to the right. I'm probably just a picky person but is there a way in Aspose to adjust the scroll bar.

Thanks.

Hi,

Adjusting scrollbars using Aspose.Cells for .NET appears to me a new feature. I have logged a New Feature Request against this issue.

We will implement it and provide you a code example asap.

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-29930.

That would be great! Thanks.

Hi,

Please download the latest version:
Aspose.Cells for .NET (Latest Version)

Please try WorksheetCollection.SheetTabBarWidth to set the width of sheet tab bar to adjust the Horizontal ScrollBar

See the following code and screenshot.

C#

Workbook workbook = new Workbook();

workbook.Worksheets.SheetTabBarWidth = 800;

workbook.Save(@“F:\Shak-Data-RW\Downloads\Output.xlsx”);

Screenshot:

i downloaded the latest version and tried it. i get license error. i don’t know if i want to buy new license just for this feature. thanks anyways for looking into this.

Hi,

You can try your previous version which was working because this feature is also available there. e.g you can try any of the following.
Aspose.Cells for .NET v6.0.1.2
Aspose.Cells for .NET v6.0.1.4
Aspose.Cells for .NET v6.0.1.6
Aspose.Cells for .NET v6.0.1.7
Aspose.Cells for .NET v6.0.1.8
Aspose.Cells for .NET v6.0.1.9