That assembly does not allow partially trusted callers. error when exporting PDF in Reports Server

The following error is displayed when I try to export a report to ASPOSE.pdf using reports server.

the event log also shows a warning

Event code: 3005

Event message: An unhandled exception has occurred.

Event time: 05/11/2008 11:23:04

Event time (UTC): 05/11/2008 11:23:04

Event ID: 3fbe9fea522944b29abc673bc21e2b6b

Event sequence: 1032

Event occurrence: 3

Event detail code: 0

Server Error in '/Reports' Application.

That assembly does not allow partially trusted callers.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Exception: That assembly does not allow partially trusted callers.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[Exception: That assembly does not allow partially trusted callers.]

[Exception: An error occurred during rendering of the report.]

[Exception: An unexpected error occurred in Report Processing.]
Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms.ServerReport.ServerUrlRequest(Boolean isAbortable, String url, Stream outputStream, String& mimeType, String& fileNameExtension) +489
Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms.ServerReport.InternalRender(Boolean isAbortable, String format, String deviceInfo, NameValueCollection urlAccessParameters, Stream reportStream, String& mimeType, String& fileNameExtension) +925
Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms.ServerReportControlSource.RenderReport(String format, String deviceInfo, NameValueCollection additionalParams, String& mimeType, String& fileExtension) +84
Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms.ExportOperation.PerformOperation(NameValueCollection urlQuery, HttpResponse response) +153
Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms.HttpHandler.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) +75
System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +303
System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +64

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.832; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.832

Hi,

Thanks for considering Aspose.

Could you please share, how the installation was performed ?

- Using MSI installer or

- You performed it manually. If it was manual, were the steps specified over Install to Report Server followed ?

Hi,

Can you please also elaborate your application? We have set our component to allow partially trusted callers. And in the stack trace I can't see our component.

HI,

I installed using the MSI and restarted the server. Still got the error

Uninstalled then and reinstalled. still got the error

Is there an installation of Adobe reader requried to be installed on the server?

hi,

I'm not using an application, the stack trace is from the reportsserver ReportManager

Also exporting using Aspose Word, Aspose cells works fine.

Hi,

From the exception I found you are using ReportViewer which is not supported by Aspose.Pdf yet. But I wonder why this exception about partially trusted callers is thrown. We are now working to support ReportViewer and I hope we can support it in this month.

Hi,

A little confused here , we purchased Aspose Total for Reports Services, but it doesnt allow you to export as Aspose.pdf format in Reports server??

Hi,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

As Shawn has mentioned, you are using ReportViewer which is not yet supported by Aspose.Pdf. We are now working to support ReportViewer and I hope we can support it in this month.

Hi ,

The error occurs using Report Manager.

Hi,

Do you mean you have rendered the report by aspose Pdf in the browser just like that 'http://localhost/reports/'?

or you are using report designer with visual studio to design RDL report,is it that?

HI,

using the browser 'http://localhost/reports/'

Hi,

Are you using the latest version of AsposePdf4RS(1.4.0.0)?

If it is that, would you like to describe the details of your installation, and provide for us as much more information as possible to produce the error.

Thanks!

hi

version of the Aspose.Pdf.ReportingServices.dll is 1.4.0.0

1. installed Aspose word for reporting services using MSI , placed licence file in relevant directory.

Tested aspose word export in Report Manager, export to word worked fine

1. Installed Aspose Cells for RS using MSI, placed licence file in relevant directory.

Modified Aspose.Cells.ReportingServices.xml to point to licence file in order to remove evaluation page. Xml section after edit is below.

Tested aspose Cells in Report Manager,export to various Aspose Cells worked fine.

3 Installed Aspose.Pdf.ReportingServices.msi, select sql 2005 option, selected default installation directory, selected "available to all users option. No errors on Install. entry in Event log confirms this.

Product: Aspose.Pdf for Reporting Services – Installation completed successfully.

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.

option to export as Aspose. pdf is available from report manager dropdown. but the following error is returned then the export button is pressed.

Server Error in ‘/Reports’ Application.

That assembly does not allow partially trusted callers.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Exception: That assembly does not allow partially trusted callers.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[Exception: That assembly does not allow partially trusted callers.] [Exception: An error occurred during rendering of the report.] [Exception: An unexpected error occurred in Report Processing.] Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms.ServerReport.ServerUrlRequest(Boolean isAbortable, String url, Stream outputStream, String& mimeType, String& fileNameExtension) +489 Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms.ServerReport.InternalRender(Boolean isAbortable, String format, String deviceInfo, NameValueCollection urlAccessParameters, Stream reportStream, String& mimeType, String& fileNameExtension) +924 Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms.ServerReportControlSource.RenderReport(String format, String deviceInfo, NameValueCollection additionalParams, String& mimeType, String& fileExtension) +84 Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms.ExportOperation.PerformOperation(NameValueCollection urlQuery, HttpResponse response) +153 Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms.HttpHandler.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) +75 System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +303 System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +64

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.832; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.832

The following error is also in the event log

Event code: 3005
Event message: An unhandled exception has occurred.
Event time: 11/11/2008 09:44:44
Event time (UTC): 11/11/2008 09:44:44
Event ID: 2d699018957643458fcbcbd5a3b3db22
Event sequence: 1056
Event occurrence: 3
Event detail code: 0

Application information:
Application domain: /LM/W3SVC/1/Root/Reports-1-128707811335536210
Trust level: RosettaMgr
Application Virtual Path: /Reports
Application Path: C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.3\Reporting Services\ReportManager
Machine name:

Process information:
Process ID: 4264
Process name: w3wp.exe
Account name: NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE

Exception information:
Exception type: Exception
Exception message: An error occurred during rendering of the report.

Request information:
Request URL: http://localhost/Reports/Reserved.ReportViewerWebControl.axd?ReportSession=4sxrsuznyaebxj45ajxmey55&ControlID=892880e8-0c69-4dd3-87af-dc4946523227&Culture=6153&UICulture=9&ReportStack=1&OpType=Export&FileName=individualreport&ContentDisposition=OnlyHtmlInline&Format=APPDF
Request path: /Reports/Reserved.ReportViewerWebControl.axd
User host address: 127.0.0.1
User:
Is authenticated: True
Authentication Type: Negotiate
Thread account name: NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE

Thread information:
Thread ID: 1
Thread account name: NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE
Is impersonating: False
Stack trace:

Custom event details:

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.

this is an extract from one of the log4net log files,

C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.3\Reporting Services\LogFiles

Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services Version 9.00.1399.00
en-US
GMT Standard Time
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.3\Reporting Services\LogFiles\ReportServer__11_11_2008_09_43_42.log

Microsoft Windows NT 5.2.3790 Service Pack 2

w3wp!webserver!5!11/11/2008-09:43:43:: i INFO: Reporting Web Server started
w3wp!library!5!11/11/2008-09:43:43:: i INFO: Initializing ConnectionType to '0' as specified in Configuration file.
w3wp!library!5!11/11/2008-09:43:43:: i INFO: Initializing IsSchedulingService to 'True' as specified in Configuration file.
w3wp!library!5!11/11/2008-09:43:43:: i INFO: Initializing IsNotificationService to 'True' as specified in Configuration file.
w3wp!library!5!11/11/2008-09:43:43:: i INFO: Initializing IsEventService to 'True' as specified in Configuration file.
w3wp!library!5!11/11/2008-09:43:43:: i INFO: Initializing PollingInterval to '10' second(s) as specified in Configuration file.
w3wp!library!5!11/11/2008-09:43:43:: i INFO: Initializing WindowsServiceUseFileShareStorage to 'False' as specified in Configuration file.
w3wp!library!5!11/11/2008-09:43:43:: i INFO: Initializing MemoryLimit to '60' percent as specified in Configuration file.
w3wp!library!5!11/11/2008-09:43:43:: i INFO: Initializing RecycleTime to '720' minute(s) as specified in Configuration file.
w3wp!library!5!11/11/2008-09:43:43:: i INFO: Initializing MaximumMemoryLimit to '80' percent as specified in Configuration file.
w3wp!library!5!11/11/2008-09:43:43:: i INFO: Initializing MaxAppDomainUnloadTime to '30' minute(s) as specified in Configuration file.
w3wp!library!5!11/11/2008-09:43:43:: i INFO: Initializing MaxQueueThreads to '0' thread(s) as specified in Configuration file.
w3wp!library!5!11/11/2008-09:43:43:: i INFO: Initializing IsWebServiceEnabled to 'True' as specified in Configuration file.
w3wp!library!5!11/11/2008-09:43:43:: i INFO: Initializing MaxActiveReqForOneUser to '20' requests(s) as specified in Configuration file.
w3wp!library!5!11/11/2008-09:43:43:: i INFO: Initializing MaxScheduleWait to '5' second(s) as specified in Configuration file.
w3wp!library!5!11/11/2008-09:43:43:: i INFO: Initializing DatabaseQueryTimeout to '120' second(s) as specified in Configuration file.
w3wp!library!5!11/11/2008-09:43:43:: i INFO: Initializing ProcessRecycleOptions to '0' as specified in Configuration file.
w3wp!library!5!11/11/2008-09:43:43:: i INFO: Initializing RunningRequestsScavengerCycle to '60' second(s) as specified in Configuration file.
w3wp!library!5!11/11/2008-09:43:43:: i INFO: Initializing RunningRequestsDbCycle to '60' second(s) as specified in Configuration file.
w3wp!library!5!11/11/2008-09:43:43:: i INFO: Initializing RunningRequestsAge to '30' second(s) as specified in Configuration file.
w3wp!library!5!11/11/2008-09:43:43:: i INFO: Initializing CleanupCycleMinutes to '10' minute(s) as specified in Configuration file.
w3wp!library!5!11/11/2008-09:43:43:: i INFO: Initializing DailyCleanupMinuteOfDay to default value of '120' minutes since midnight because it was not specified in Configuration file.
w3wp!library!5!11/11/2008-09:43:43:: i INFO: Initializing WatsonFlags to '1064' as specified in Configuration file.
w3wp!library!5!11/11/2008-09:43:43:: i INFO: Initializing WatsonDumpOnExceptions to 'Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.Utilities.InternalCatalogException,Microsoft.ReportingServices.Modeling.InternalModelingException' as specified in Configuration file.
w3wp!library!5!11/11/2008-09:43:43:: i INFO: Initializing WatsonDumpExcludeIfContainsExceptions to 'System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException,System.Threading.ThreadAbortException' as specified in Configuration file.
w3wp!library!5!11/11/2008-09:43:43:: i INFO: Initializing SecureConnectionLevel to '0' as specified in Configuration file.
w3wp!library!5!11/11/2008-09:43:43:: i INFO: Initializing DisplayErrorLink to 'True' as specified in Configuration file.
w3wp!library!5!11/11/2008-09:43:43:: i INFO: Initializing WebServiceUseFileShareStorage to 'False' as specified in Configuration file.
w3wp!resourceutilities!5!11/11/2008-09:43:43:: i INFO: Reporting Services starting SKU: Standard
w3wp!resourceutilities!5!11/11/2008-09:43:43:: i INFO: Evaluation copy: 0 days left
w3wp!resourceutilities!5!11/11/2008-09:43:43:: i INFO: Running on 2 physical processors, 4 logical processors
w3wp!runningjobs!5!11/11/2008-09:43:43:: i INFO: Database Cleanup (Web Service) timer enabled: Next Event: 600 seconds. Cycle: 600 seconds
w3wp!runningjobs!5!11/11/2008-09:43:43:: i INFO: Running Requests Scavenger timer enabled: Next Event: 60 seconds. Cycle: 60 seconds
w3wp!runningjobs!5!11/11/2008-09:43:43:: i INFO: Running Requests DB timer enabled: Next Event: 60 seconds. Cycle: 60 seconds
w3wp!runningjobs!5!11/11/2008-09:43:43:: i INFO: Memory stats update timer enabled: Next Event: 60 seconds. Cycle: 60 seconds
w3wp!library!5!11/11/2008-09:43:44:: i INFO: Catalog SQL Server Edition = Standard
w3wp!library!7!11/11/2008-09:44:30:: i INFO: Call to GetPermissions:/
w3wp!library!6!11/11/2008-09:44:30:: i INFO: Call to GetSystemPermissions
w3wp!library!1!11/11/2008-09:44:32:: i INFO: Call to GetPermissions:/NEWTON
w3wp!library!5!11/11/2008-09:44:32:: i INFO: Call to GetSystemPermissions
w3wp!library!1!11/11/2008-09:44:33:: i INFO: Call to GetPermissions:/NEWTON/individualreport
w3wp!library!1!11/11/2008-09:44:33:: i INFO: Call to GetSystemPermissions
w3wp!library!1!11/11/2008-09:44:36:: i INFO: Call to GetPermissions:/NEWTON/individualreport
w3wp!library!1!11/11/2008-09:44:36:: i INFO: Call to GetSystemPermissions
w3wp!library!1!11/11/2008-09:44:37:: i INFO: Call to RenderFirst( '/NEWTON/individualreport' )
w3wp!library!1!11/11/2008-09:44:37:: Using folder C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.3\Reporting Services\RSTempFiles for temporary files.
w3wp!webserver!1!11/11/2008-09:44:37:: i INFO: Processed report. Report='/NEWTON/individualreport', Stream=''
w3wp!library!5!11/11/2008-09:44:42:: i INFO: Call to RenderNext( '/NEWTON/individualreport' )
w3wp!processing!5!11/11/2008-09:44:42:: e ERROR: Throwing Microsoft.ReportingServices.ReportProcessing.ReportProcessingException: An unexpected error occurred in Report Processing., ;
Info: Microsoft.ReportingServices.ReportProcessing.ReportProcessingException: An unexpected error occurred in Report Processing. ---> Microsoft.ReportingServices.ReportRendering.ReportRenderingException: An error occurred during rendering of the report. ---> System.Security.SecurityException: That assembly does not allow partially trusted callers.
at System.Security.CodeAccessSecurityEngine.ThrowSecurityException(Assembly asm, PermissionSet granted, PermissionSet refused, RuntimeMethodHandle rmh, SecurityAction action, Object demand, IPermission permThatFailed)
at Aspose.Pdf.ReportingServices.Renderer.Render(Report report, NameValueCollection reportServerParameters, NameValueCollection deviceInfo, NameValueCollection clientCapabilities, EvaluateHeaderFooterExpressions evaluateHeaderFooterExpressions, CreateAndRegisterStream createAndRegisterStream)
at Microsoft.ReportingServices.ReportProcessing.ReportProcessing.RenderSnapshot(IRenderingExtension renderer, CreateReportChunk createChunkCallback, RenderingContext rc, GetResource getResourceCallback)
The action that failed was:
LinkDemand
The assembly or AppDomain that failed was:
Aspose.Pdf.ReportingServices, Version=1.4.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
The method that caused the failure was:
System.String get_Name()
The Zone of the assembly that failed was:
MyComputer
The Url of the assembly that failed was:
file:///C:/Program Files/Microsoft SQL Server/MSSQL.3/Reporting Services/ReportServer/bin/Aspose.Pdf.ReportingServices.DLL
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at Microsoft.ReportingServices.ReportProcessing.ReportProcessing.RenderSnapshot(IRenderingExtension renderer, CreateReportChunk createChunkCallback, RenderingContext rc, GetResource getResourceCallback)
w3wp!webserver!5!11/11/2008-09:44:44:: e ERROR: Reporting Services error Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.Utilities.RSException: An unexpected error occurred in Report Processing. ---> Microsoft.ReportingServices.ReportProcessing.ReportProcessingException: An unexpected error occurred in Report Processing. ---> Microsoft.ReportingServices.ReportRendering.ReportRenderingException: An error occurred during rendering of the report. ---> System.Security.SecurityException: That assembly does not allow partially trusted callers.
at System.Security.CodeAccessSecurityEngine.ThrowSecurityException(Assembly asm, PermissionSet granted, PermissionSet refused, RuntimeMethodHandle rmh, SecurityAction action, Object demand, IPermission permThatFailed)
at Aspose.Pdf.ReportingServices.Renderer.Render(Report report, NameValueCollection reportServerParameters, NameValueCollection deviceInfo, NameValueCollection clientCapabilities, EvaluateHeaderFooterExpressions evaluateHeaderFooterExpressions, CreateAndRegisterStream createAndRegisterStream)
The action that failed was:
LinkDemand
The assembly or AppDomain that failed was:
Aspose.Pdf.ReportingServices, Version=1.4.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
The method that caused the failure was:
System.String get_Name()
The Zone of the assembly that failed was:
MyComputer
The Url of the assembly that failed was:
file:///C:/Program Files/Microsoft SQL Server/MSSQL.3/Reporting Services/ReportServer/bin/Aspose.Pdf.ReportingServices.DLL
at Microsoft.ReportingServices.ReportProcessing.ReportProcessing.RenderSnapshot(CreateReportChunk createChunkCallback, RenderingContext rc, GetResource getResourceCallback)
at Microsoft.ReportingServices.Library.RenderSnapshotAction.Render()
at Microsoft.ReportingServices.Library.RSService.RenderFromSessionNoCache(CatalogItemContext reportContext, ClientRequest session, RenderingResult& result)
at Microsoft.ReportingServices.Library.RSService.RenderFromSession(CatalogItemContext reportContext, ClientRequest session, Warning[]& warnings, ParameterInfoCollection& effectiveParameters)
at Microsoft.ReportingServices.Library.RSService.RenderNext(CatalogItemContext reportContext, ClientRequest session, Warning[]& warnings, ParameterInfoCollection& effecectiveParameters, String[]& secondaryStreamNames)
at Microsoft.ReportingServices.Library.RenderNextCancelableStep.Execute()
at Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.CancelablePhaseBase.ExecuteWrapper()
at Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.CancelablePhaseBase.ExecuteWrapper()
at Microsoft.ReportingServices.Library.RenderNextCancelableStep.RenderNext(RSService rs, CatalogItemContext reportContext, ClientRequest session, JobType type, Warning[]& warnings, ParameterInfoCollection& effectiveParameters, String[]& secondaryStreamNames)
at Microsoft.ReportingServices.WebServer.ReportServiceHttpHandler.RenderReport(HttpResponseStreamFactory streamFactory)
at Microsoft.ReportingServices.WebServer.ReportServiceHttpHandler.DoStreamedOperation(StreamedOperation operation)
at Microsoft.ReportingServices.WebServer.ReportServiceHttpHandler.RenderItem(ItemType itemType)
at Microsoft.ReportingServices.WebServer.ReportServiceHttpHandler.RenderPageContent()
at Microsoft.ReportingServices.WebServer.ReportServiceHttpHandler.RenderPage()

Hi,

We are working over this issue and will reply to you soon.

Hi,

Could you please try the version 1.3.0.0?

If it renders with the same error, please tell us.

Sorry for inconvenience!

Hi,

We have reproduce the error, and will fix it as soon as possible.

Hi,

Please try the attached assembly file for reporting service 2005.

If you have installed the product successfully, you can only copy this file to the path of ReportServer and override the old file, such as "D:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.3\Reporting Services\ReportServer\bin\Aspose.Pdf.ReportingServices.dll.".

If there is something wrong with it, please get some reference from the link "http://www.aspose.com/documentation/ssrs-rendering-extensions/aspose.pdf-for-reporting-services/install-aspose-pdf-for-reporting-services.html".

Uninstalled version 1.4.

attempted to install 1.3, initially got the following error.

---------------------------
Aspose.Pdf for Reporting Services
Could not properly install or configure Aspose.Pdf for Reporting Services on this machine. Please make sure you have Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services 2005 installed. Alternatively, try installing Aspose.Pdf for Reporting Services manually as described in the documentation.
OK

Stopped reports server and attempted installation of 1.3 again, this time succedded. But when attempting to export using aspose PDF, the following error is returned.

Unable to cast object of type 'Aspose.Pdf.༰' to type 'Aspose.Pdf.ࡒ'.

Exception Details: System.Exception: Unable to cast object of type 'Aspose.Pdf.༰' to type 'Aspose.Pdf.ࡒ'.

Source Error:

Stack Trace:

[Exception: Unable to cast object of type 'Aspose.Pdf.༰' to type 'Aspose.Pdf.ࡒ'.]

Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms.ServerReport.ServerUrlRequest(Boolean isAbortable, String url, Stream outputStream, String& mimeType, String& fileNameExtension) +489
Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms.ServerReport.InternalRender(Boolean isAbortable, String format, String deviceInfo, NameValueCollection urlAccessParameters, Stream reportStream, String& mimeType, String& fileNameExtension) +924
Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms.ServerReportControlSource.RenderReport(String format, String deviceInfo, NameValueCollection additionalParams, String& mimeType, String& fileExtension) +84
Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms.ExportOperation.PerformOperation(NameValueCollection urlQuery, HttpResponse response) +153
Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms.HttpHandler.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) +75
System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +303
System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +64

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Uninstalled version 1.4.

attempted to install 1.3, initially got the following error.

Aspose.Pdf for Reporting Services
Could not properly install or configure Aspose.Pdf for Reporting Services on this machine. Please make sure you have Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services 2005 installed. Alternatively, try installing Aspose.Pdf for Reporting Services manually as described in the documentation.
OK

Stopped reports server and attempted installation of 1.3 again, this time succedded. But when attempting to export using aspose PDF, the following error is returned.

Unable to cast object of type 'Aspose.Pdf.' to type 'Aspose.Pdf.ࡒ'.

Exception Details: System.Exception: Unable to cast object of type 'Aspose.Pdf.
' to type 'Aspose.Pdf.ࡒ'.

Source Error:

Stack Trace:

[Exception: Unable to cast object of type 'Aspose.Pdf.' to type 'Aspose.Pdf.ࡒ'.]

Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms.ServerReport.InternalRender(Boolean isAbortable, String format, String deviceInfo, NameValueCollection urlAccessParameters, Stream reportStream, String& mimeType, String& fileNameExtension) +924

Hi,

From the error message I think there is version problem. Please refer to Install Manually and remove Aspose.Pdf for Reporting Services by hand and then install it again. Sorry for the inconvenience you have experienced.