GridWeb Not Formatting Properly

I’m trying to use GridWeb in order to have a spreadsheet in my ASP.NET page. Attached is an image of how the page is rendering in Google Chrome, which is the browser most people within the company are using (I should mention that this is going to be an web page for internal company usage). I don’t understand why the page is rendering with the worksheet only several pixels high. The demo page at

renders perfectly find in Google Chrome. My markup code is as follows:

<%@ Page Title=“” Language=“vb” AutoEventWireup=“false” MasterPageFile=“~/Master Pages/Employee.Master” CodeBehind=“Timesheet.aspx.vb” Inherits=“LEWWebPortal.Timesheet” %>
<%@ Register assembly=“Aspose.Cells.GridWeb” namespace=“Aspose.Cells.GridWeb” tagprefix=“acw” %>
<asp:Content ID=“Content1” ContentPlaceHolderID=“MainContent” runat=“server”>
<acw:GridWeb ID=“GridWeb1” runat=“server” width=“624px” height=“300px” XhtmlMode=“false” MaxColumn=“5” ForceValidation=“false” >
</acw:GridWeb>
</asp:Content>

In my code-behind I added some code to add some test data:

GridWeb1.WebWorksheets.Clear()
GridWeb1.WebWorksheets.Add(“Students”)
Dim sheet As WebWorksheet = GridWeb1.WebWorksheets(0)
With sheet
.Cells(0, 0).PutValue(“Name”)
.Cells(0, 1).PutValue(“Gender”)
.Cells(1, 0).PutValue(“Name1”)
.Cells(1, 1).PutValue(“Gender1”)
.Cells(2, 0).PutValue(“Name2”)
.Cells(2, 1).PutValue(“Gender2”)
.Cells.SetColumnWidth(0, New Unit(80, UnitType.Point))
.Cells.SetColumnWidth(0, New Unit(80, UnitType.Point))
End With

Can someone please explain why the page Grid is not rendering correctly? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi,

Attached to my reply is latest fix version of Aspose.Cells.GridWeb v2.5.3.2004. Please give it a try and let us know of your feedback.
Thank you for your cooperation.

The newer version seems to be working better, however the width appears to not be correct. It looks like it gets cut off on the right side. I’ve tried setting the width explicitly to 100% and I tried 429px, but it seems that no matter what I set it to, it is cut off on the right side. Now this version was release after my license has expired (although I’m planning on re-newing it). Would this, for some reason, cause the grid to get cut off. I’ve attached a picture of how it now looks.

Hi,

We are enhancing Aspose.Cells.GridWeb to support completely to work with Google Chrome. It may take us about about weeks to finish the task. We will let you know once the enhancements are added.
A ticket is already added for it with an id: CELLSNET-28145.

Thank you.

Hi,

Please try Aspose.Cell.GridWeb v2.5.3.2006, it works fine in Google Chrome.

Please update the dll file, and then remove all files in /acw_client/ virtual directory, update it with /acw_client directory in the zip file.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 28145) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.