Freezing problem(IE8)

Hi,

I’ve attched my sample code. Currently i’m freezing my 3rd row (heading) and 1st column.It is freezing .But according to my requirement. when I move my horizontal scroll bar ,my data ang row heading should move right, but only my data is moving right but my heading is not moving right. Similarly when I move my vertical scroll bar ,my data and column heading should move down . but my data is moving down but my column heading is not moving down.

Can you please check the sample code and reply me.Once i’ve got the solution for this problem I’ve have to implement in the current project

Many Thanks,
Assal.

Hi Assal,

Thank you for providing us your sample project. We are evaluating your scenario and hopefully soon we will reply you back with some update.
Thanks for being patient.

Hi,

We checked your files and project, we found you are using web application not an IIS website.

Please copy “acw_client” folder with files (according to Aspose.Cells.GridWeb v2.5.2.2002) into your project, and add these configurations into appSettings section in your web.config:

Your project works fine in IE8 and FireFox with using ,XhtmlMode=“True”.

Hi,
Thank you so much. Its working perfectly with IE8 and Firefox. But my company uses IE9, in that case,if I remove only Freezing is working ,otherwise freezing is not working and vertical bar is not enabled . Can you please check this issue in IE9 and reply me.
Many Thanks,
Assal

Hi,

We have logged a Ticket to Check and Enhance the GridWeb’s compatibility with Internet Explorer 9. The TicketID for your reference is CELLSNET-27835. As soon as we get any update, we will post you here.
Thank you

Hi,

Please download Aspose.Cells.GridWeb v2.5.3.2003 and share your feedback.

Hi,

Aspose.Cells for GridWeb
has now supported IE9. Please download the latest Aspose.Cells.GridWeb v2.5.3.2004.

Please update the dll and
acwmain.js files accordingly in your project.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 27835) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(1)