Refreshing pivot table programmably

Hello,

After the post:

The issue still there, the calculated data for pivot table is not correct, and miss the style!

Refresh the pivot table of the attached excel file, can get the error.

Hi,

Thanks for your template file.

After an initial test using our latest version v2.5.3, I am able to find the issue as you have mentioned.
I can get the issue opening the generated file into MS Excel and the style is not correct also.
I am using the following sample code:
Sample code:
try{
wb.open(“e:\test2\refreshing\test.xls”);

PivotTable pivot = wb.getWorksheets().getSheet(0).getPivotTables().get(0);
pivot.refreshData();
pivot.calculateData();
wb.save(“e:\test2\refreshing\out_test2.xls”);

}catch(Exception e){
e.printStackTrace();
}

I have logged your issue with an id: CELLSJAVA-26626. We will figure your issue out soon.

thank you.

Hi,

We have fixed the issue of calculating Pivot table in our latest fix release of Aspose.Cells JAVA v2.5.3.6 [attached]. But for the issue of style, it is because current version does not support to parse such kind of Pivot table styles while reading xls file. We need more time to support it.
Thank you for understanding.

Hi,

We have supported to parse and re-save the Style of PivotTable and thus the issue of lost style have been fixed in our latest release of Aspose.Cells JAVA v2.5.3.7 [attached]. Please test your scenario with this version and share your feedback with us.
Thank you

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 26626;26626) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.