Setting DisplayDocTitle key on converting to PDF(Adobe Acrobat Accessiblity Compliance Check)

I am using Aspose.Words version 15.6.0 and trying to find way how to set DisplayDocTitle property(Display Document Title in Window Title) to True.

This is a property that Adobe Acrobat Pro tries to check for its Accessiblity Compliance check and fails if its not set to True.

Is there a way to update this property from Aspose.Words before saving to PDF?

Any possible work-around or answer for this? Making the PDF document Accessibility Compliant is a very important for our use case and our decision to use Aspose library is dependent on it.

Thanks.

Hi Samir,

Can you please Share your input document, expected output document and a screenshot to display you requirement? We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Thanks for reply.

As requested, I have attached:
input document : InputDocument.rtf;
expected output document : ExpectedOutputDocument.pdf,
actual output document : OutputDocument.pdf,
Screenshot showing PDF Accessiblity Check Failure: PDFAccessibilityCheck.PNG
Screenshot showing File->Properties setting to pass the Accessibility Check: PDFDocumentProperties.PNG

Let me know if you need any other details to look into this issue.

Thanks.

Hi Samir,

You can use Aspose.Pdf to set these options. Please check http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/pdfnet/Get+Document+Window+and+Page+Display+Properties for more details and feel free to contact us in case you have further comments or questions.

Best Regards,

Thanks Muhammad for your help. Using Aspose.Pdf for .NET library I am able to resolve this issue.