13.2 - Deprecated LayoutEnumerator.MoveNode

Hi,

I'm trying to run the DocumentLayoutHelper example from the samples package using 13.2, but it crashes on LayoutEnumerator.MoveNode with "This method is deprecated. Use combination of LayoutCollector.GetEntity and LayoutEnumerator.Current methods."

Do you have an updated example, as I've tried using GetEntity and Current and can't get it to work?

Thanks

Euan

Hi Euan,

Thanks for reporting this problem to us. Yes, you’re right; the DocumentLayoutHelper example project code needs to be fixed. I have logged a new task in our bug tracking system as WORDSNET-7923. Your request has also been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as this problem is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Hi Euan,

Thanks for your inquiry.

I have fixed this sample code to work with the changes in the public API. Please download the latest version of the offline samples pack to view the changes.

Note that in this version the GetLinesOfParagraph method has been replaced with GetLayoutEntitiesOfNode method as it is now more general purpose and able to find the entities of nearly even given node (apart from runs and nodes in the header footer).

Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-7923) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(1)