Split is enabled by default when I use FreezePanes() of aspos.cells for excel in .net

I am using Aspose.Cells namespace in my .net code. Here I am using FreezePanes function for my excel. when I open the excel and clicked 'Unfreeze', split bar is appeared, although I did not enable 'split' property in code. Why this is, because of property of 'Split' is enabled when I call FreezePanes function. You can check it in the excel sheet as go to 'Window' menu and there 'Remove Split' is appeared. I tried using 'worksheet.Removesplit()' after FreezePanes() is called. But no use.
I am using aspose.cells.dll 4.2.8 version.
This is even appeared in aspose given code:

Some body please help to disable/remove the split from the excel. Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Faslu K V.

Hi,

I am able to reproduce the issue as you have described. I have logged your issue into our issue tracking system with an CELLSNET-21204 . We will figure it out soon.

Thank you.

Hi Aspose Staff,
Did you find an solution for this? Could you please tell how long it will take? As this issue needs to be fixed ASAP. This is very urgnet.
Thanks,
Faslu

Hi,

Thanks for following up.

The issue is still under process. We will get back to you if we have any eta/update for it.

Thanks for your patience

Hi,

We have fixed your issue, we will conduct final test and provide you the fix soon.

Thank you.

Hi Faslu Rahman,

Please use the updated version Aspose.Cells5.1.4.4.zip attached. The issue has been resolved.

Thanks,

Thanks for your quick reply and immediate fix. But we are using version 4.8.2.0, so if we are using your version, we are getting many compilation error and have lot of impacts on our existing code and projects. We appreciate if you can implement your fix for 4.8.2.0 version and give us the same.
Thanks
Faslu Rahman K V.

Hi,

I am afraid, we don’t have the policy to include functionality or fix in some older versions. You have to use our latest fix for your issue, there is no other alternative.

For your knowledge, with the release of Aspose.Cells for .NET v5.0.0, we reorganized the API classes for Aspose.Cells component. This change has some major aspects that we follow. We have added new namespaces. The entire API (classes, interfaces, enumerations, structures etc.) were previously located in the Aspose.Cells namespace. Now, certain sets of API have been moved to their relative namespaces, which make the relationship of classes (with their members) and namespaces clear and simplified.

We have also renamed some existing API and you need to make some adjustments in your existing projects accordingly to work with new version(s).

For complete reference, please see the product’s Programmer’s Guide and API Reference.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 21204) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.