Notes text style change to Italic

Hi,

I am able to add text in notes of a slide. But when I try to apply style(Italic) to text, It does not take affect. I dont want to apply Italic style to whole notes text. I want partial text of notes should be in italic style and remaining should be in regular style.
I have attached a .pptx file which will give you more clear idea about my issue. Please find attachment.

Thanks.

Hi Jonathan,

I have observed your requirements and like to share that the properties for text italic, underlining, bold, coloring, height and setting font family are done on portion level. Every note slide has a text frame associated with it and every text frame has collection of paragraphs in it. The paragraph is formed once a line feed or enter character is encountered in the text frame text. Every paragraph has a collection of portions in it. As long as there is text with similar formatting available in a particular paragraph there will be one portion in that paragraph. However, if there is any formatting change in text of paragraph there will be multiple portions of text in that paragraph. So, if you apply any text formatting, it will be confined to particular portion of text but not to entire text in a text frame of notes slide. I hope this will clarify the concept to you. Please visit the below link to serve the purpose on your end. Please share, if I may help you further in this regard.

PowerPoint Fonts|Aspose.Slides Documentation

Many Thanks,

Hi Mudassir,

I have gone through the link provided you in trail. As suggested in link, I am able to apply style to text in “Slides”. But I do not want to apply style to slides. I want to apply style(Italic) in partial text of “Notes”. I tried below code to apply styles(Italic) to Notes text. Please find attachment.

Slide.NotesSlide.NotesTextFrame.Paragraphs[2].Portions[0].Text
=
“DEF”; Slide.NotesSlide.NotesTextFrame.Paragraphs[2].Portions[0].PortionFormat.FontItalic
=
NullableBool.True;

I did not achieve my goal. It will be more helpful, if you give syntax code with presentation example.
Thanks.

Hi Jonathan,

I request you to please provide the generated output presentation, desired output presentation and working sample project with which you are able to reproduce the issue. The information shared is quite abstract and I am unable to use this to reproduce the issue. Please share the requested information so that I may help you further.

Many Thanks,

Mudassir,

Thanks for look into the issue. I am able to add notes with Italic style now.
I was removing extra rows from notes that was creating issue for me. Now I am giving “enter” to notes slide and replacing that “enter” with my desired italic text. As notes slide need something to replace it with desired text.

Thanks.

Hi Jonathan,

That is good to know that you have been able to figure out the issue on your end. Please share, I may be any further help to you in this regard.

Many Thanks,