PowerPoint to SVG losing background image

Hi There

I am using Aspose Slide 15.4.0 to convert powerpoint files to svg files.

I found that the background images of result files are missing.

Here is my code, Please help me solve this problem.

String blockID = “204.pptx”;
// UUID.randomUUID().toString();
File file = new File(“custom/output/pptx/”+blockID);
file.mkdir();
Presentation pre = new Presentation(“custom/input/pptx/204.ppt”);
for(int page = 1; page<=pre.getSlides().size(); page++){
ISlide slide = pre.getSlides().get_Item(page-1);
slide.writeAsSvg(new FileOutputStream(“custom/output/pptx/”+blockID+"/"+page+".svg"));
}

P.S. There is an ppt file and result svg files in attachement

Hi Craigabyss,

Thank you for considering Aspose.Slides.

I have observed your requirements and worked with the presentation file shared by you. I have been able to reproduce the issue. A ticket with ID SLIDESJAVA-34916 has been logged in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue.This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-34916) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

Hi there

I am using Aspose slides 16.2.0 with the same power point file
The background images are now showing, but the size is enlarged.
That will make background image seems to be cut at edge.

Please check this again, thanks :slight_smile:

Hi Craigabyss,

I have observed your comments and have worked with the data shared by you. Earlier the issue was reported for missing background image which has been fixed. Now the issue of large size svg image has been logged with ID SLIDESJAVA-35362. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified automatically as soon as the issue will be fixed.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-35362) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.