Insert Digital Signature at bookmark

Hi
I have a query,
I am using doc file for Digital signature, if the certificate is valid then I need to create the signature and replace it with the Bookmark which I have created for the Digital Signature and save the file to the pdf or to doc according to my client requirements. Can anyone please provide sample code for the this. I am using the .Net framework.
Help me on this. Thanks in advance

@ajitboyite,
Thanks for your inquiry. Please move the cursor to the bookmark and insert the signature line. Please check the following code example. Hope this helps you.
If you still face problem, please ZIP and attach your input and expected output Word documents. We will then provide you more information about your query.

Document doc = new Document(MyDir + "in.docx");
DocumentBuilder builder = new DocumentBuilder(doc);

builder.MoveToBookmark("bookmark");

SignatureLineOptions options = new SignatureLineOptions();
options.Signer = "John Doe";
options.SignerTitle = "Manager";
options.ShowDate = false;
builder.InsertSignatureLine(options);

doc.Save(MyDir + "18.6.docx");

Hi Tahir,
Thanks for information.
My requirement is

1. Document file which have the bookmark for the Digital signature.
  2. Perform certification from pfx file for that doc file and add the digital signature to that bookmark.
  3. Save the updated document to doc file or the pdf file according to the requirement.
  4. I am using .Net framework

Thanks and regards.

@ajitboyite,
Thanks for your inquiry.
ajitboyite:

• Perform certification from pfx file for that doc file and add the digital signature to that bookmark.

The DigitalSignatureUtil class provides methods for signing document. Please use DigitalSignatureUtil.Sign method to sign source document using given CertificateHolder with digital signature.
You can use the code example shared in my previous post to insert the signature line at the location of bookmark.
We suggest you please read following article about working with digital signatures.
Working with Digital Signatures