How to apply Theme Part(s)?

According to ISO/IEC 29500 specification,
“A PresentationML package shall contain zero or one Theme part per
Handout Master (§13.3.3), Notes Master (§13.3.4), Slide Master
(§13.3.10) or Presentation (§13.3.6) part via an implicit relationship.”

How can we apply the theme from one document to another document using Aspose.Slides?

When we say application of themes - we mean to apply all theme parts:
#1. Theme for
Handout Master
#2. Theme for Notes Master
#3. Theme for Slide Master
#4. Theme for Presentation

Next question rambling in my mind is does the theme for different slide master is different?

We learned that there could be at most one Handout Master, at most one Notes Master but there could be more than one Slide Masters. So, is this true that there could be multiple themes.xml for different Slide Masters. If its true please help us in the Java APIs for applying the Themes from one document to another.

When we say to apply themes from one document to another - we also mean to apply the themes from POTX and POTM template files and not only from PPTX files, to the PPTX file.

We’re not dealing with PPT (not the XML version and existed with 2003 Office). So, We can limit our discussion to PPTX and the template files - POTX and POTM. Thanks.

Hi Praneeth,

I have observe your requirements and we need to investigate them on our end. I have shared the information with our development team to investigate them. For this an issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-34685 has been created in our issue tracking system for further investigation. We will share the feedback with you as soon as it will be shared by our development team in this regard.

Many Thanks,

Hi Mudassir, Do we’ve any update on the same?

Hi Praneeth,

I have verified from our issue tracking system and like to share that the issue has been scheduled for investigation during Week 07/2015 by our development team. I will be able to share further details with you in this regard as soon as they will be shared by our development team. I will really appreciate your patience in this regard.

Many Thanks,

We really need to get some information about Aspose capabilities over themes support. We’re currently trying to understand what we can and can’t do using Aspose and what needs to be done for doing certain things such as application of masters. ). 7th week of 2015 means your Dev team will provide some information to us by or around 16th of Feb, if I’m not wrong. If it takes this long just to know some information, this is a sort of blocker on our counterpart.

We need to investigate about themes on two fronts -
A. While merging the PPTs
B. While applying template

Thanks for looking into this.

Hi Praneeth,

I have requested our development team to expedite the investigation and share the feedback if there is empty slot available in their schedule. I will really appreciate your patience in this regard till the feedback is shared by our development team.

Many Thanks,

Hi do we have any update on this? Thanks.

Hi Praneeth,

I have discussed the issue details with our development team and like to share that the themes implementation and application is complex implementation and the rough estimate for its implementation is during Q2 of 2015. We will be able to share the feedback with you as soon as the information will be shared by our development team.

Many Thanks,