1D Barcode - smallest possible barcodewidth

Dear Aspose Team,

we are using Apose BarCode for SSRS at the version 6.2.0

At the moment we are fine with that tool but we run into a problem.

We are using Zebra label printer (GX430t) with a resolution of 300dpi.
When we generation the number 80014183-PR2 with Aspose BarCode extension we got a barcode with approximately 35 mm width.
When we using the included ZebraDesigner tool we can get the same number printed under 23mm width.

I checked some options inside the designer tool and found a option called in german:
“Breite der dünnsten Linien” maybe “width
of the thinnest line” The option is set to "2"

With that option the barcode gets thinner lines and a thinner width after all.
I also tried it reverse and set the option to “3”. On this settings the barcode gets nearly 35 mm, the same size like Aspose print out.

Now my question:
It there possibility, maybe a hidden option to set the line width to lower factor.
We need that small barcode because the machine that should read the labels only understands 1D barcodes.

Best regards Maik

Hi Maik,

Thank you for contacting support. Please note that the barcode size depends upon the code text. We are sorry to share with you that there is no direct to control the barcode width. However, you can use a custom library of Aspose.BarCode for .NET. This API helps to get minimum sized image and then extend its size according to the requirement. Please go through the help topics there: Generate Barcode Using Custom Width Support, Using Custom Library of Aspose.BarCode for .NET to Adjust the Barcode Size

We hope, this helps. Please feel free to reply us in case of any confusion or questions.