2010 support

Hi there,

Wanted to know what is your support for 2010. I am getting this when opening your online demo generated file:

The red bar on the top of the MS ppt:

Protected View: Office has detected a problem with this file. Editing it may harm your computer. Click for more details.

And my power point crashed too and it showed me the page to send the error to Microsoft.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks,
Sina

Hi Sina,

Thanks for considering Aspose.Slides.

I like to share that Aspose.Slides for .NET does support PowerPoint 2010 presentations. If you have any issue then please share the source and generated presentations along with the code snippet for necessary investigation on our end. Please also state which version of Aspose.Slides you are using on your end.

Thanks and Regards,

Hi again,

I was talking about Aspose slides on Java not .NET.
As I said I am using your own demo available online at: http://www.aspose.com/demos/java-components/aspose.slides-for-java/default.aspx

Let me know if any more questions.

Thanks,
Sina

Hi Sina.

The said issue has been resolved in Aspose.Slides for .NET 5.3.0. If you are encountering this issue in Aspose.Slides for Java then please share the source presentation so that I may reproduce the issue on our end and add that in our issue tracking system. Please also try using Aspose.Slides for Java 2.6.0 as well.

Thanks and Regards,

Hi Mudassir,

I attached the file for your review. Although you can easily generated this file from your java slides demo available online in your demo web page.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks,
Sina

Hi Sina,

I have observed the issue shared by you and an issue with ID 30221 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified, once the issue is resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hi there,

Any update on this?

Hi Sina,

I have verified from our issue tracking system and like to share that the issue has been scheduled for investigation by end of week 38. We will be able to share any further updates about the status of the issue once the investigation will be completed by our development team.

Thanks and Regards,