Cloning slide with embedded video breaks in PPT playback

Hi,
Unfortunately, cloning a slide with an embedded video does not work. When the created powerpoint is opened, the user gets the error ‘PowerPoint found a problem with content in …’.

related to SLIDESNET-35645

Hi James,

I like to share that the issue SLIDESNET-35645
is concerned with error Powerpoint was unable to locate the linked media file \ppt\media\media1.wmv. The concerned issue has been resolved in Aspose.Slides for .NET 14.10.0. If you are facing the above issue then please try using the specified version of Aspose.Slides on your end. Otherwise, please share the sample presentation and code used with us. I will investigate the issue further on my end to help you out.

Many Thanks,

Thanks, Mudassir. I have attached an app to demonstrate the issue. James

Hi James,

I have worked with the sample project shared by you and have been able to observe the issue specified. This is in fact a new issue in which the video is playable but the cloned presentation with embedded video throws presentation repair message. An issue with ID SLIDESNET-36030 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hi Mudassir,
thank you for addressing this. I really thought I had this error in my post from November, but I just did not articulate it properly. Is there anything I can do to help this move along?
Thanks so much,
James

Hi James,

Thank you very much for your cooperation. We will share with you if any help will be needed from your end.

Many Thanks,

HI Mudassir,
Any word on delivery for this. I have not been able to upgrade since before versions 14.xx
I am in need.
Thanks,
James

Hi James,

I have verified from our issue tracking system and like to share that issue has been created on 7 Jan 2015. It is still pending for investigation and is in waiting queue owing to already added issues. I will be able to share the feedback with you as soon as the issue will scheduled and investigated by our development team. I will really appreciate your patience in this regard till the time our development team complete its investigation.

Many Thanks,

Hi Mudassir,
Is there any word on this? I am in holding for my latest Presentation Management release www.shufflrr.com
Please let me know. any information is appreciated.
Thanks,

James
Also, I have been using Aspose.slides for 6-7 years (since version 1.xx) and would be happy to be a client case study for you all.

Hi James,

I am afraid, the issue is still pending for investigation at development team’s end. I have requested them to share an ETA once they are done with the investigation. As soon as the information is available, we will update you via this forum thread.

Thanks & Regards,

Anything that you can do would be appreciated, Again, I would be happy to pay an extra fee to get it fast track. thanks, james

Hi James,

I have verified from our issue tracking system and like to share that the issue has been marked as resolved in Aspose.Slides for .NET 15.3.0. We will share the good news with you as soon as the product will be available online. However, Aspose.Slides for .NET 15.3.0 is scheduled for delivery by end of March 2015. In case, you need to expedite the matter, you can consult our sales team in Aspose.Purchase forum for paid support that include provision of special hotfix versions.

Many Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-36030) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.