We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

2016 OST - Calendar items issue

In our code we do the following to process calendar entries.

switch (mapimessageData.MessageClass)
{
case “IPM.Appointment”: // Contains Calendar objects, such as appointments.
MapiCalendar mCalendar = (MapiCalendar)mapimessageData.ToMapiMessageItem();
stdCalendar = NormalizeCalendar(mCalendar);
break;

@PPLAspose,

Could you please further elaborate the problem you are facing? Also, the NormailzeCalendar method is not available in the API. Please share complete details of the problem you are facing along with sample code and input files for further investigation at our end.

Please hold off on this one for a bit. I have been doing testing comparing PST and OST (both old and new formats) and am getting some inconsistent results. I am also using Redemption to cross check the data in the PST/OST objects and once I figure out where the problems are really occurring, I will update this issue report.

Thank you for your time.

@PPLAspose,

Many thanks for getting back to us on this. Looking forward to assist you further once you are done with your testing.

I was not able to reproduce the error with any of our test mail stores. It looks to me that the message that was failing, was a calendar entry still in the draft folder and not yet sent. Outlook must consider this an IPM.Note class item until calendar processing occurs.

For now, I am considering this as “operating as expected” and we just need to explain this to the customer so they can understand that this is not a real message item and cannot be handled as anything other than a partial IPM.Note item.

Thanks again.

@PPLAspose,

You are welcome and please feel free to write to us in case you have any further query related to API.