Failed to save message to MSG

Hello,

I am using Aspose.Email.dll (6.3).I am using this to save mailMessage to MSG.
It works fine for this purpose.But when my message header contains Reply-To: entry.
It throws me following exception

The reply to address is not in a recognized format.
at Aspose.Email.Outlook.MapiMessage.set_ReplyTo(String value)
at Aspose.Email.Outlook.MapiMessage.#=qSQYE11Z06YgFk5u7m8XaTh1fjlhRNLqgt0SXkwF0ygg=(MailMessage #=q_1OM_N89SpquW223EsrvpA==, MapiMessage #=qEVnw5rAsp3cgip_Nne7EqQ==, MapiConversionOptions #=q$0eZfkZDkDCbjbbzpm67hQ==)
at Aspose.Email.Outlook.MapiMessage.#=qtOhVeJYiS_nFJFt$207yRg==(MailMessage #=q5q82L9ErlHQtfUntSDScXQ==, MapiConversionOptions #=q$0eZfkZDkDCbjbbzpm67hQ==)
at Aspose.Email.Outlook.MapiMessage.FromMailMessage(MailMessage message, MapiConversionOptions options)
at Aspose.Email.Mail.MailMessage.Save(Stream stream, SaveOptions options)
at Aspose.Email.Mail.MailMessage.Save(String fileName, SaveOptions options)

Regards,
Shital Diwate

Hi Shital,

Thank you for writing to Aspsose Support team.

It seems the issue is similar to the already logged issue EMAILNET-35175 at our end that is caused due to the presence of Reply-To header. It has been fixed and will be available in the upcoming release of Aspose.Email API. However, please share your sample file with us so that we can check it again at our end and report it to our Product team if it is a different problem than the already logged.

Hello,

there is no any specific sample for which it gives exception. If any header contains Reply-To with any value it gives exception.

When I suppose to get the new version library ?

Regards,
Shital Diwate

Hi Shital,

The release will be available at the end of next week. We’ll inform you here as the fix version is available for download.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as EMAILNET-35175) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.
(3)