Aspose is enabling split while saving it in xlsb format

Hi Team,

I am using below code where i am trying to freeze a set of rows and then try to save in xlsb format.
But it is enabling “Split” option in saved file. Is it possible for me to save the file in xlsb format without “Split” option.

Workbook wb = new Workbook(@“C:\test\temp.xlsb”);

License lic = new License();
Aspose.Cells.License license = new Aspose.Cells.License();
license.SetLicense(“Aspose.Cells.lic”);

Worksheet ws = wb.Worksheets[“Sheet1”];

ws.FreezePanes(7, 0, 7, 0);//7, 2, 7, 0);

wb.Save(@“C:\test\temp1_old.xlsb”);

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

We were able to observe this issue as per your description, code and screenshot. The problem only occurs when we save the workbook in xlsb format but when we save it in xlsx format, Split option does not get enabled.

We have logged this issue in our database for investigation. We will look into it and fix this issue. Once the issue is resolved or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as

• CELLSNET-44979 - Aspose is enabling split option on freeze panes while saving it in xlsb format

I have attached the output xlsb and output xlsx file generated with this code for a reference.

C#
Workbook wb = new Workbook();

Worksheet ws = wb.Worksheets[“Sheet1”];

ws.FreezePanes(7, 7, 7, 7);//7, 2, 7, 0);

wb.Save(@“output-xlsx.xlsx”);
wb.Save(@“output-xlsb.xlsb”);

Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells.

This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue CELLSNET-44979 now. We will soon provide the fix after performing QA and including other enhancements and fixes.

Thanks Team for the response. will be waiting for update

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-44979) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.