Print PDF to file - specify output file and location

Print fine manually with defaults. Size is ok, Image appears too

Any ideas about sizing and the missing Image?

I tried ps.PrinterName = “Adobe PDF”; But produces corrupted file

@jon_elster_i3intel_com

Could you please share your sample PDF document with us as well. We will perform tests in our environment and address the issue accordingly.

How to I share a PRIVATE PDF file.

@jon_elster_i3intel_com

You can send in a private message by clicking over username and pressing the Blue Message Button.

Print PDF to file - specify output file and location - #9 by asad.aliMFO-2105 RUATAN ST1-Before.pdf (4.7 MB)

1. Print issue, formating and looses image
  2. Flatten looses image - you logged bug

thx

@jon_elster_i3intel_com

We were able to notice the issue in our environment. The images were missing and the content was cut off in the printed PDF file. However, could you please share the link of your old thread where you reported the issue for the same file?

Hi
There are 2 Issues.

1. Flattening removes image - original thread - waiting on PDFNET-49682
  2. Printing removes image and cut content off.

2 different Aspose methods being used - similar problem

@jon_elster_i3intel_com

The earlier logged issue was related to conversion of XFA forms to Standard AcroForms. Furthermore, we have logged a new ticket as PDFNET-49822 related to the issue of printing the PDF document. We will further look into its details and keep you posted with the status of its correction. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

WHAT CAN WE PAY YOU TO FIX THE 2 BUGS? iText and other products don’t have this issue!!
We need this fixed ASAP! Who at Aspose can we speak to? thanks1

@jon_elster_i3intel_com

We would like to share with you that we resolve each issue reported by our customers. However, the issues are resolved on the basis of first come first serve in free support model. The resolution time of the issue depends upon the number of issues logged previously in the queue as well as the complexity and nature of the issue.

Furthermore, if your issues are urgent or showstopper for you, you can raise their priority to paid support where they will be resolved on an urgent basis. Please also note that the paid support option does not guarantee any immediate solution. However, it does expedite the process of investigation in order to get a resolution ETA quicker.

Can you forward to paid support?

@jon_elster_i3intel_com

If you have subscription of paid support, you can login into helpdesk using same email address which was used to purchase the subscription. After logging into the paid support, you need to create a topic/ticket there with the reference to issue IDs and they will be escalated accordingly. In case you have purchase related inquiries, please create a topic in our Purchase Forum where you will be assisted accordingly.

So we have to buy paid support to find out if you can fix your bugs?
that makes no sense!

Can you pls give the contact info of a manager?

I’m requesting a refund

@jon_elster_i3intel_com

It is not like that you have to find out if bugs are going to be fixed or not.

Please pay attention to the previous message that we sent you. We offer paid support option only when bugs are blockers for the customers and need to be resolved on an urgent basis. Keeping your situation in view, we suggested you to check that option.

We are collection further details on this matter and will get back to you shortly.

@jon_elster_i3intel_com

We would like to share with you that we have escalated the priority of the issues to the next level by taking your concerns into account. The investigation against the issues has been planned for next week as we are finalizing the 21.5 version of the API for release. As soon as the issues are investigated, we will be sharing the resolution ETA with you in this forum thread.

We really apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi
ANY UPDATES?
THANKS

@jon_elster_i3intel_com

As shared earlier, we are in the process to finalize next release of the API i.e. 21.5 which will be rolled out in coming days. As soon as the release is published, we will start investigation of the issues that are linked with this forum thread and share the ETA with you once the investigation is complete. We greatly appreciate your cooperation and patience in this matter.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNET-49682) have been fixed in Aspose.PDF for .NET 21.6.