Does not successfully convert a JPG to a TIFF with Compression CCITTFax4

Greetings, I am trying to convert a jpg to a tiff compressed format of CCITTFax4, but it doesn't work since the output file includes unrecognizable black shades and odd patterns. I have tried several ways but I end up with the same result. Also, please keep in mind that when I comment out the "options.compression" line it does work, therefore that leads me to believe that it can't successfully compress to a tif. Below is my code snippet, any help will be greatly appreciated since this is for our latest big project at our company. Also, please bare in mind that we are using Aspose.Imaging ver 1.7.0.0 ... Thanks in advance!

var Image2Transform = Aspose.Imaging.Image.Load("c:\\invoice774_01.tif");

Aspose.Imaging.ImageOptions.TiffOptions options = new Aspose.Imaging.ImageOptions.TiffOptions();

options.Photometric = Aspose.Imaging.FileFormats.Tiff.Enums.TiffPhotometrics.MinIsBlack;

options.Compression = Aspose.Imaging.FileFormats.Tiff.Enums.TiffCompressions.CcittFax4;

Image2Transform.Save("c:\\mv_0.tif", options);

Hi Steve,

Sorry for the inconvenience faced. Could you please share your sample input image here? We will test it at our end and will provide you further information.

Best Regards,

Please accept my apologies, attached are the original jpg image, the tiff image it was converted to, and the result of the attempted compression.

Hi Steve,

Sorry for the inconvenience faced. I have managed to reproduce the issue at my end and logged it as IMAGING-33388 in our bug tracking system for further investigation and resolution. You will be notified via this thread as soon as it gets resolved.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for JasperReports 18.3 update.