GridWeb Error: Object reference not set to an instance of object

Hi,

I have found another issue on GridWeb control,

Please execute the attached project and do the following scenario :

- Type a value on A1 cell and then tabulate.
- Go back on A1 cell, delete the value and then tabulate.

This cause a Javascript issue (attached screenshot).

Thanks,

Hi Jerome,

Thank you for sharing the sample project.

I have evaluated the presented scenario while using the latest version of Aspose.Cells.GridWeb 9.0.0 and its corresponding JavaScript file. I am able to replicate the said issue on my side therefore I have raised a ticket (CELLSNET-44770) with the product team in this regard. Please spare us little time to further investigate the matter, and revert back with updates in this regard.

Please note, I had to split the existing thread to create a new one on your behalf because it is advised to create a new thread for every distinct inquiry for easy management of the requests.

Thanks,

Could you please tell me when I can expect to have the fix?

Hi again,

I am afraid, product team has not shared any updates regarding the ticket CELLSNET-44770. I have requested the concerned member to share the insight of the problem, preferably, an estimated release schedule for the fix. As soon as we get any news, we will share it with you.

Hi,

It is to update you that our product team is working on your issue and hopefully, we can provide the fix in the next few days (2-5 days or so).

Once the fix is available for public use, we will share it here immediately.

Thank you.

Hi,

This is to update you that the ticket logged earlier as “CELLSNET-44770” has been resolved now. We will share the fix here after ensuring the quality and incorporating other enhancements.

Keep in touch.

Thank you.
Hi again,

Please try the latest version of Aspose.Cells.GridWeb for .NET 16.10.3 for the issue logged earlier as CELLSNET-44770, and share your feedback.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-44770) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.