Griddesktop : Paste/^V delete the cell under the current

Hello,

When I Paste a cell, it deletes the cell under the current.
Any idea about this bug ?

Hi,

Could you give us a simple project (runnable) with screenshots (with steps details) to reproduce the issue on our end, we will check it soon.

Thank you.

Hello,

The steps are :
1-Copy a cell (D12)
2-Select the cell above (D11)
3-Paste

In this configuration, the cell D12 is cleared

See screenshots attached

Hi,

Thanks for the screenshots.

I am afraid, I still could not reproduce the issue on our end. See my steps which I tried to reproduce the issue but could not find it:
1) Copy a cell content using CTRL +C (the cell (e.g D12) already has some value)
2) select D11 cell and paste the contents there using CTRL + V, it works fine and it does not remove the value from D12 cell.

Thank you.

Try with my sample project attach

Hi again,

Thank you for sharing the updates project. I am able to notice the said problem therefore I have raised it with product team under the ticket CELLSNET-44784. Please spare us little time to further investigate the matter, and get back to you with updates in this regard.

Hi Richard,

The problem discussed in this thread can be resolved by disabling the EnableClipboardCopyPaste option. Could you please give it a try on your side as well?

Hello,

(;-)A try and it works ! No more deletion.

But i think there’s a bug with the EnableClipboardCopyPaste option.

Hi Richard,

Thank you for the confirmation. I have already shared my findings with the concerned member of the product team and have requested to schedule the analysis at earliest possible. As soon as we have completed the preliminary analysis, we will share the findings here for your reference.
Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells.

This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue CELLSNET-44784 now. We will soon provide the fix after performing QA and including other enhancements and fixes.

Hi Richard,

Please try the latest version of Aspose.Cells.GridDesktop 9.0.9 (attached) against the problem logged earlier as CELLSNET-44784. Please be kind enough to share your feedback so we could update the ticket’s status accordingly.

OK, it works wathever the flag is set or not.

Thanks

Hi,

Thank you for the confirmation. It is good to know that you are up & running again. Please feel free to contact us back in case you need our further assistance with Aspose APIs.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-44784) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.