2nd Page missing footer and 3rd page top margin off when saving as PDF

We have a word document, that after stitching together several docs with Aspose.Words (using build 6.2.0) and saving to PDF, we seem to loose the 2nd page’s footer and the following page’s top margin appears to be off, or at least off-set, then pushing the 3rd pages content onto a seperate page; now when there should only be 3 pages, we have a 4th that contains the footer from the 3rd page at the top.
The DOCX and PDF are attached in the missing_footer_example.zip file.
Thanks,
Chad

Hi

Thanks for your request. The problem occurs because there are few breaks at the end of each page in your document.
It seems DOCX allows insert page break and section break continuous in sequence on the same page. However, if you try to save this document in DOC format using MS Words, you will see that section break will be moved to the next page and you will get the same result as Aspose.Words returns.
As a workaround, you can remove unnecessary breaks from your document, if you need I can help you to refactor your document.
Best regards.

Hi

I also created new issue #7848 in our defect database regarding this problem. I will notify you as soon as it is fixed.
Best regards.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 7848) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.