How to read and save the emails from .pst file according to drive space?

I have .pst file more than 5 GB. I have to save it in drive which has less in size than .pst file. Can i save the emails from .pst file according to my drive storage space? that is if my drive space is 3 GB then it should save upto 3 GB emails.

Hi Sumit,

There is no such feature available that can check for available disc space and extract the messages accordingly. However, you can do that yourself as .NET framework allows to calculate the available disc place which can be of help to you. Please feel free to write to us in case you have any other query/inquiry in this regard.

Sir, you have tested .pst file more than 10 GB under less than 10 GB RAM. so, have you tested the .pst file which contains each email having more than 20 MB. Is there any issue facing while reading .pst file having emails more than 20 MB?

Hi Sumit,

Thank you for writing us again.

I have tested the scenario by creating a PST file and adding messages of size about 20 MB. This PST file is saved on disc and later same is read using Aspose.Email. It is observed that PST is opened successfully and large messages are extracted successfully.

If you still face some issue, please send us the PST file containing such messages which cause issue while reading from PST. It will help us to re-produce scenario here and provide assistance as soon as possible.