Support Features of Aspose Java for Ms Office 2007

Hi,

Could you please let me know the support features of Aspose for MS Office 2007(xlsx, pptx) with refresh functionality?

Best regards
Sayed
Sayed AI
BBSR

This message was posted using Email2Forum by ShL77.

Hi,

I am representative of Aspose.Cells for Java team. Could you elaborate which “Refresh” functionality of Excel you are talking about, so that we can understand you and reply you accordingly.

Thank you.

Dear Sayed,

I am representing Aspose.Slides team. I feel, we had a discussion in our chat session about the lack of support for the desired feature in Aspose.Slides. However, I may still request you to please share some further details about the desired feature, so that I may share with our development team for further response.

Thanks and Regards,

The Excel- 2007 provides refresh functionality so that a data sheet linked to any external data source can be refershed in case of any data changed by underline data source.

Does Aspose generated Excel and PPT support those features?

Please let me know ASAP.

Best regards

Sayed

Dear Sayed,

As shared earlier, I feel sorry to share that the "Refresh" feature is unfortunately unavailable in Aspose.Slides for .NET for external sources using Ole Object frames.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hi Sayed,

I am afraid, Aspose.Cells for Java currently do not support your desired Refresh feature of MS Excel. Anyways, I have logged your feature request with an id: CELLSJAVA-21256. We will look into it in future versions.

thank you.

Dear Sayed,

As I have shared with your earlier about the unavailability of desired "Refresh" functionality in Aspose.Slides for Java. An issue with ID 21364 has been added in our issue tracking system as new feature request. Our development team will investigate the possibility of implementing the desired functionality. This thread has also been linked with the issue, so that you may be automatically notified, once the issue is resolved.

Thanks and Regards,