Wordml to pdf formatting issue

Hi Team,

Even after upgrading from 15.8.0 to 15.10.0 of aspose-words jar, I am facing formatting issue.
After conversion from wordml to pdf no of pages went more because font size does not match even the content went up and down.
I am attaching both the document please have a look into it.

Hi Nalini,

Thanks for your inquiry. While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 15.10.0, we managed to reproduce following issues on our end.

WORDSNET-12749: Content moves to previous page and behind picture in PDF
WORDSNET-12750: Table Cells widths are incorrect in rendered PDF
WORDSNET-12751: Vertical spacing between Paragraphs is increased in PDF

Your thread has also been linked to these issues and you will be notified as soon as they are resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

HI Team,

Can you please update on this issue ?

Thanks & Regards
Nalini Ranjan

Hi Nalini,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, these issues are not resolved yet. These are all pending for analysis and in the queue. We will inform you via this thread as soon as these issues are resolved. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Best regards,

Hi Nalini,

Please check below the statuses of these issues:

WORDSNET-12749: Pending for analysis
WORDSNET-12750: Analysis completed however the implementation of fix has been postponed because of complexity of this issue.
WORDSNET-12751: Pending for analysis

We will inform you via this thread as soon as these issues are resolved. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-12749) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-12751) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-12750) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 22.5 update also available on NuGet.