Function STEYX() not supported in Apose library aspose-cells-8.5.0

Hi Team,

When our team developed on aspose-cells 8.5.0 version, we found a issue related to steyx() formula in Excel.

Eg. =STEYX((B1:B35-A1:A35)*100,A1:A35) is not able to get result after we apply workbook.calculateFormula();

I attached the example here for reference (Summary!D1 no). I disable the excel auto calculate to avoid mess up.

Best,
David

Hi,

Thanks for the template file and details.

After an initial test, I observed the issue as you mentioned. It looks like Function STEYX() is not supported by formula calculation engine in Apose.Cells. I have used the following sample code with your template file:
e.g
Sample code:

Workbook wb = new Workbook(“correlationTest_new.xlsx”);

System.out.println(wb.getWorksheets().get(“Summary”).getCells().get(“D1”).getStringValue());

wb.calculateFormula();

System.out.println(wb.getWorksheets().get(“Summary”).getCells().get(“D1”).getStringValue());

It evaluates the formula as:

#DIV/0!
#DIV/0!

I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSJAVA-41447” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have any update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

Hi Aspose Team,

I found something that may helpful for solving the issue. Could you help me to copy these into the ticket for reference.

Eg =STEYX((B1:B35-A1:A35)*100,A1:A35) is not able to get result after we apply workbook.calculateFormula();

= STEYX(C1:C35,A1:A35) is able to get result after we apply workbook.calculateFormula();

Which means the array minus function is not well supported in aspose library. Hopefully these may help to accelerate process in your side

Regards,
David

Hi David,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

We have logged your comment in our database against this issue for product team consideration and investigation. Hopefully, it will help the team in fixing this issue sooner. Once there is some fix or other news for you, we will share it with you asap.

Hi,

It is to inform you that we have fixed your issue now. We will soon provide you the fixed version after performing QA and including other enhancements and fixes.

Thank you.

Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells for Java.

Please download and try this fix: Aspose.Cells for Java v8.5.2.3 and let us know your feedback.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-41447) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.