Aspose word API

I was getting the following issue:

Error:(33, 22) error: cannot access zzF4

class file for asposewobfuscated.zzF4 not found

After which I tried this solution, and got the error attached in the screenshot.

PLEASE HELP

Hi Tarique,

Thanks for your inquiry. We are working over your query and will get back to you soon.

Best regards,

i m getting same issue in android studio

cant resolve it

kindly help me in this

Hi Tarique,

Thanks for being patient. Please download this Android Studio test project. Hope, this helps.

Best regards,

Thank you Sir

it works

but i m finding compiling error

" Error:(63, 41) error: cannot access zzF4

class file for asposewobfuscated.zzF4 not found "

when i m trying

Document doc = new Document(_LOC+ “sample2.docx”);

but works fine when making new document like this

Document doc = new Document();

moreover

Document doc = new Document(_LOC+ “sample2.docx”);

works fine in eclipse project.

Hi Tarique,

Thanks for your inquiry. Yes, we also managed to observe this issue in Android Studio on our end. We are checking this scenario further and will get back to you soon.

Best regards,

Hi Tarique,

Thanks for being patient. Please do the following steps to generate .jar from .apk:

1. Extract attached “dex2jar.zip” to "“C:\dex2jar”
  2. Go to “~\HelloWorld\app\src\main\assets” folder in “HelloWorld” project and copy “aspose-words-1.12-libs-android-jdk16.apk” to “C:\dex2jar” folder
  3. Open “aspose-words-1.12-libs-android-jdk16.apk” with WinRar and extract “classes.dex” file to “C:\dex2jar”
  4. Open command prompt in Windows and enter the following commands
  5. C:\WINDOWS\system32>cd/
  6. C:>cd dex2jar
  7. C:\dex2jar>d2j-dex2jar.bat c:\dex2jar\classes.dex
  8. dex2jar c:\dex2jar\classes.dex -> .\classes-dex2jar.jar
  9. C:\dex2jar>
  10. Now we have “classes-dex2jar.jar” which contains all the obfuscated classes
  11. Copy this .jar to “~\HelloWorld\app\libs” folder of “HelloWorld” project
  12. Now in Android Studio go to “Project Structure” of “HelloWorld” project
  13. Under “Modules”, select “app” and go to “Dependencies” tab
  14. Click ‘+’ and add a file dependency for “~\HelloWorld\app\libs\classes-dex2jar.jar”
  15. Under “Scope” column choose “Provided” value for this .jar and click OK and “Rebuild Project”.

Hope, this helps.

Best regards,

Hello,

I tried this solution step by step, but it does not work. I get another error:

:app:transformClassesWithDexForDebug

Uncaught translation error: com.android.dx.cf.code.SimException: expected type int[] but found float[]

Uncaught translation error: com.android.dx.cf.code.SimException: expected type int[] but found float[]

2 errors; aborting

Error:Execution failed for task ‘:app:transformClassesWithDexForDebug’.

> com.android.ide.common.process.ProcessException: org.gradle.process.internal.ExecException: Process ‘command ‘D:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_92\bin\java.exe’’ finished with non-zero exit value 1

Information:BUILD FAILED

Do you have any idea, what can go wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Hello,

I bring more information about my compilation:

Android Studio 1.5.1 for x64 machines.

Gradle pluggin 1.5.0

Java 1.8.0_92

Maybe it helps to find the origin of the error.

Thanks.

Hi Manuel,

Thanks for your inquiry. To make this process simple, we will rebuild Aspose.Words for Android’s distribution package and consider shipping Aspose.Words for Android library the same way Google supplies its libraries (e.g. in .aar format). Your thread has been linked to the appropriate issue (WORDSANDROID-194) and you will be notified as soon as this issue is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Any update of build aspose words android on android studio with gradle?

Hi,

We will most likely release a new version of Aspose.Words for Android 17.1.0 containing the fix of WORDSANDROID-194 by the end of January 2017 (31-Jan-2017). We will inform you via this thread as soon as this new release will be published. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Best regards,

This is an important issue for us. Is this fix still on track, and do you have a release date?

Is there any way to get a “preview” or beta release for our review?

Thanks.

Hi Doug,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am afraid, there is no “preview” or beta release available. We will release next official version within next couple of weeks. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSANDROID-194) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for Android 17.2.0 update.