3D Bubble Chart - Label Entries wrong and '3D' shadow effect not applied to bubbles

Hi,

I have created a simple 3D bubble chart and added some labels to each bubble using the “Value From Cells” option in Excel. When rendering the chart to an image using the Aspose chart.ToImage() function a couple of issues appear:

1) Bubble labels are being rendered as “[CELLRANGE]” incorrectly.
2) The 3D Shadow effect being applied to the bubbles to make them look 3D isn’t happening.
3) Bad pixel aliasing on the edge of the bubbles themselves reduces the quality of the image output.

Please refer to the attached images 3d_bubble_aspose.png and 3d_bubble_excel.png for reference and the original XLSX file Bug_3DBubbleGradient.xlsx.

Thanks for looking into this!
Hi,

Thanks for the template file and details about your issues.

After an initial test, I observed the issues as you mentioned: I used your template file to convert the Bubble chart in the template file to image(s). I have logged the following issues in our database:

1) CELLSNET-42740 - Data labels entries in the Bubble chart are wrong in the rendered image file format
2) CELLSNET-42741 - 3D Effects are not rendered in the output image for the Bubble 3D chart.
e.g
Sample code:

string filePath = @"e:\test2\Bug_3DBubbleGradient.xlsx";

Workbook workbook = new Workbook(filePath);

Worksheet worksheet = workbook.Worksheets[0];

Chart chart = worksheet.Charts[0];

chart.ToImage(filePath + ".out1.png");

We will look into your issues soon.

Once we have any update on any of your mentioned issues, we will let you know here.

Thank you.
Hi,

Thank you for your patience with us.

Please try the latest version of Aspose.Cells for .NET 8.2.1.2 against the issue logged earlier as CELLSNET-42740 (Data labels entries of Bubble chart render wrong), and let us know of your feedback so we may close the ticket.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-42740) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan