3D chart issue

I try to change in 3D chart surface material to “Matte”.
use this code:
series.getShapeProperties().getFormat3D().setSurfaceMaterialType( PresetMaterialType.MATTE );

If i save file in excel 2007 format changes is apply on chart correctly.
If i save in excel 2003 changes is not apply.

use Aspose cells 7.0.2 and try 7.0.3 but no different.

Thank you.

Hi,

This is due to the fact that 3D- formatting features are MS Excel 2007 and can only be applied to XLSX file formats. You may confirm this opening the XLS file into MS Excel 2003, here you won’t get any relevant 3D-formatting feature in MS Excel 2003.

Thank you.

I have a problem here with the OLE object of, how do I solve it?

Hi,

Please elaborate your problem and provide more details about your issue. Do you take image of the underlying excel chart which is different?

Thank you.

Hello.

I’m insert ole object in power Point 2003 (3D chart).
after i double click on object in power point i have a problem with filling chart, white line on the middle in series. You can see this on attached file.
If i open this file with MS Office 2007 and try change surface material to matte problem is fixed.

But a can’t apply this changes to excel 2003.

Hi,

I have already described the reason in my first reply in this thread.

This is due to the fact that 3D- formatting features are MS Excel 2007 and can only be applied to XLSX file formats. You may confirm this opening the XLS file into MS Excel 2003, here you won’t get any relevant 3D-formatting feature in MS Excel 2003.

So, you cannot edit or apply your mentioned 3D formatting in Excel 2003 as this is the limitation of MS Excel 2003.

Thank you.

yes i know, but how i can fix my problem?

Hi,

For your attached ppt file, we did not find “white line on the middle in series” when I double click the inserted chart. At our end, the chart can be shown as solid fill in Excel. I think even if you do get the “white line on the middle in series”, you can use other fill type such as solid fill instead of texture to avoid such issues. Please confirm this at your end.

Thank you.

I have not found any solution for this problem.

Hi,

Please post your desired output file which you can create manually using Ms-Excel and post here.

My problem with OLE Object in PowerPoint 2003.

In first slide i got chart.
Second the desired result.

Hi,

To remove the white part in the middle of series, please use following code:

chart.setDepthPercent(100);

This has helped.
Thank you!