We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

3D effects are not working

Hi Team,

We are using Aspose Slides for Java 8.6.0.

I am trying to set the 3-D format properties for a chart series. When I run the code, I dont see the 3-D effect on the bars.

series.getFormat().getEffect3D().getBevelTop().setBevelType(BevelPresetTypeEx.Circle);
series.getFormat().getEffect3D().getBevelTop().setHeight(2);
series.getFormat().getEffect3D().getBevelTop().setWidth(5);

I am attaching the code. Could you please tell me if 3-D format is supported with 8.6.0 version, if yes, can you kindly check my code.

Thanks,
Sravanthi

Hi Sravanthi,

I have worked with the sample code shared by you and have been able to reproduce the issue on my end. The code seems fine as well and it seems to be an issue in Aspose.Slides. I have created an issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-34414 in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hi Mudassir.

Thanks for your response.

Is there any other alternate way I can get the 3-D effects on the bars. I am using 8.6.0 version.

Thanks,
Sravanthi

Hi Sravanthi,

I like to share that missing 3D effects on chart bars is an issue in Aspose.Slides and unfortunately there is not alternate option available that I may offer you in this regard at the moment. As a workaround, I suggest you to create a chart in PowerPoint using dummy data with desired number of series and 3D effects. Then use Aspose.Slides to read that chart and set the values. This is the only possible option available at the moment. For more about updating chart data, please visit this documentation link.

Many Thanks,