3D PDF to STL Conversion result differs on different devices

Starting from the sample project on GitHub, I developed a short code that converts from PDF to STL. I should mention that all the PCs used have Windows (some 11, others 10). On two PCs (one win10 and one win11), the conversion takes place and the visualization of the STL file is correct. On 4 other PCs (one win11 the other 3 win10), the conversion takes place but the visualization is completely wrong, to the point of being almost corrupted, so much that Blender does not open the file, while on the Windows 3D viewer only some intersected plane sections are seen.
We used Aspose without a license, respecting the limitations (so much so that the file was visible).
I would like to point out that files which have been correctly converted can be properly viewed on all PCs, while ‘corrupted’ ones cannot be properly displayed on any device.

Any ideas on how to deal with this situation? Where can I look for errors? Could it be due to some particular Windows configuration or system libraries used by Aspose?

Here the code used:

string inPath = “example_InPath”;
string outPath = “example_OutPath”;

Scene scene = new Scene(inPath);
StlSaveOptions saveSTLOpts = new StlSaveOptions();
scene.Save(outPath + “.stl”, saveSTLOpts);

Here the file I’m using:
prt_3dpdf.pdf (398,5 KB)

@newzel

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): THREEDNET-1456

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.