We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

3D Stacked Chart in Words

I am trying to create a 3d Stack Chart in Words with data labels. I am including a sample of two versions of the charts. The first chart shows the data value labels as they should be. The problem is how the chart is not stacking properly.

The second chart shows the chart properly, but in order to get the chart to stack the way I want, I had to add cumulative values which, in turn, causes the displayed labels to not be the actual values.

Secondly, my client wants the font on the chart to be black and bolded. The only place that I could find a way to style the font was through the “shape” object and that did not work.

Finally, the client wants me to change the colors of the series collection items. Can they be customized? I have not been able to figure that one out either.

I feel like I am so close to getting my client what they want, but, yet I am so far away. The client wants the data labels to display. I have hardcoded the values into the code so you can see what they are supposed to be. The current vb code is outputting the sample #1 word file.

I would appreciate any help that you can give me in trying to get this chart to display in 3D, with the stacked 3d column as shown in sample 2 but with the correct data values.

Thank you,
Susan

Hi Susan,

Thanks for your inquiry. It would be great if you please populate DataSet object from data coming from database and write it into XML file using DataSet.WriteXml method. Please zip and attach those XML file(s) containing data here for our reference. Also, please create a standalone runnable simple console application (source code without compilation errors) that uses these XML files as data source instead of querying from database and attach here for testing. This will help us to reproduce your problem on our end. As soon as you get these resources ready, we’ll start investigation into your issue and provide you more information.

PS: To attach these resources, please zip them and Click ‘Reply’ button that will bring you to the ‘reply page’ and there at the bottom you can include any attachments with that post by clicking the ‘Add/Update’ button.

Best regards,