403 Forbiddden for Aspose Repository

@rchilli We will check and provide you more information. Please accept our apologies for your inconvenience.

We are having the same problem as well… getting 403 forbidden exception

<!-- https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/com.aspose/aspose-words -->
        <dependency>
            <groupId>com.aspose</groupId>
            <artifactId>aspose-words</artifactId>
            <version>19.11</version>
            <classifier>jdk17</classifier>
        </dependency>

<repository>
            <id>AsposeJavaAPI</id>
            <name>Aspose Java API</name>
            <url>https://repository.aspose.com/repo/</url>
        </repository>

And we are not looking to buy a new version right now.

@ankit11088 I have informed the responsible person regarding the problem. Please accept our apologies for your inconvenience.

Hi,

Any update on the same?
Things are getting delayed

@rchilli @ankit11088 I have received an answer from our hosting team.

We have been experiencing a huge and sudden surge in parasitic traffic since the beginning of May. We expect this increase to continue.
Therefore, we have enabled the Web Application Firewall, and it is quite possible that clients making more than 300 requests in 5 minutes have been blocked.

Then how we can resolve this issue?

@rchilli I have answered you via private message.

Hello. How can we resolve the issue?

@pavilandoangelo Could you please provide your IP address via private message from where the Aspose Repository is requested. We will check whether it has been blocked.

Hi, we are having same issue wince Friday, any update here? it blocks releases of the product.

@julianprius We are working with our hosting team in order to resolve the problem. Please accept our apologies for your inconvenience.

Hi @alexey.noskov any update for this issue ?

@itohirin Our hosting team is working on the problem. Please accept our apologies for your inconvenience.

Hi,
We are facing the same issue

@jmrecheithink @rchilli @itohirin @julianprius @pavilandoangelo @ankit11088 The hosting team informed that they have reconfigured our maven repository. Now one request is allowed every 2 seconds. Could you please check whether the problem still persist on your side?

No, still not working as expected

On request from repository for compilation is getting passed then for other getting failed

@rchilli Thank you for your feedback.

Any update on the concern?

1 Like

@rchilli I have forwarded your feedback to our hosting team.

Still not working for me,

Could not resolve dependencies for project org:war:1.0.13: The following artifacts could not be resolved: com.aspose:aspose-words:jar:jdk17:24.5 (absent), com.aspose:aspose-words:jar:javadoc:24.5 (absent), com.aspose:aspose-words:jar:shaping-harfbuzz-plugin:24.5 (absent): Could not transfer artifact com.aspose:aspose-words:jar:jdk17:24.5 from/to AsposeJavaAPI (https://repository.aspose.com/repo/): status code: 403, reason phrase: Forbidden (403)