404 Error in Examples Dashboard

I downloaded and installed the dashboard, but I cannot run any of the examples. Then I tried downloading and running the examples using GitHub. The references are broken. After I fixed the broken references, the application crashed in many places, mainly in trying to load a missing database (Northwind) and then trying to save non-existent documents.

I like the idea of having all the examples in one place, but maybe this is too much work to maintain?

Hi Charles,

Thank you for contacting support. We have already logged this issue under ticket id MARKETING-6657 in our issue tracking system. We’ll keep you informed regarding any updates. For now, as a workaround, you can download examples manually by clicking “from Github” link. We’re sorry for your inconvenience.

Hi Charles,

Thank you for being patient. The connection error problem has been fixed. We can now download and install Dashboard Examples. Please continue playing the Dashboard Example for .NET APIs.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan