License in the development machine- and Import .rdl to Excel to work with

Hi, My manager bought Aspose.Cells one week ago and we have some issues already.

1) He installed the license in the server and it is working there, but I am his developer and I install the license in my pc in every folder and every time that I open a report I am seeing the “Evaluation Copyright Warning”. I have Windows 7 (64), Office 2013 (32), MS-SQL 2008 RC.

2) I am opening all the reports (.rdl) in excel using the Aspose.Cells to modify the formulas, but everything is blank, nothing shows

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services.

Please rename your license file as: Aspose.Cells.Reporting.Services.lic.

Please copy the license file into following folder:

${SQL Server for Reporting Services}\Reporting Services\ReportServer
or
${SQL Server for Reporting Services}\Reporting Services\ReportServer\bin.

That is exactly how I have the license file name, and exactly the folders, and it does not work.

How can I solve that?

And please, could you answer me how I can open the almost 150 reports that I have to add the aspose ? Because…I don’t have to do all of them from scratch right?

Please, I need the answer for those two questions, otherwise I will claim my money back.

Thanks

Hi,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. We have logged your issues in our database for investigation. We will look into them and advise you asap.

These issues have been logged as

• SSRS-40212 - License in the development machine does not work
  • SSRS-40213 - Opening the reports (.rdl) in excel using the Aspose.Cells to modify the formulas but everything is blank

Thanks for your patience.

Hi, is there any answer? Please I need to begin modifying the reports urgently. How can I look for those 2 issues numbers?

Thanks

More Errors!!!

Every time that I open office I have an error.
When I open a .dll I have other error.

Guys, we paid a lot of money, how is possible that you do not have support? really!

Hi,

Kindly spare us some time. We will reply you soon. Thanks for your patience.

Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services.

We have found the issues and fixed them.

Please try the fixed version: Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services (Client) 2.2.0.6.

Please copy Aspose.Cells.ReportingServices.dll and Aspose.Cells.ReportingServices.Client.dll into following folder:

${Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services Installation folder}\bin.

Please let us know your run results.

If you meet run-time error ‘429’ when opening excel. Please Re-register Aspose.Cells.ReportingServices.Client.dll using the Regasm.exe utility ( Runtime Error 429|Documentation ).

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SSRS-40213;SSRS-40212) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.