Incorrect Work value when writing to XML

Hi

I have a simple one task plan that I am trying to write to XML. The task has a duration of 1 day, one resource assigned at 10% making the work for the task 0.8 hrs or 48 mins.

When I load up an Aspose.Tasks.Project object and then stream the object to XML the resource assignment is written as 1hr and 48 mins. I cannot understad why this happens. If I make the work for the task - 30 mins then the XML file is written correctly.

I have attached a set of images that show the attributes of the project object along with the resulting XML file. Am I loading up the project object incorrectly? Please let me know if I am missing some crucial attribute.

TIA

Craig

Hi Craig,

Thank you for finding. It is our bug as I have made an incorrect rounding while writing the work values in xml.

The issue '€˜Incorrect work value when writing to xml.' with id = 14443 has been created and associated with the thread.

I have created the bug hot fix, see it attached. Sorry for inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 14443) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for JasperReports 18.3 update.