Aspose Words - converting Mhtml to Pdf is not formating properly

I have been trying to convert mhtml files to pdf. The mhtml document contains a div tag with a border with an html table inside. The coverted pdf has no border and the text in the table is displayed vertically instead of horizontally. Is there some settings that need to be set in order to have the document convert properly?

Thanks,

Rob

Hi Rob,

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach your input MHTML document here for testing? I will investigate the issue on my side and provide you more information.

Best regards,

How do I keep the post of a file private?

I sent a test fileā€¦

Hi Rob,

Thanks for your inquiry.

While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 11.10.0, I managed to reproduce these issues on my side. I have logged these issues in our bug tracking system. The ticket number of these issues are WORDSNET-7546 & WORDSNET-7547. Your request has also been linked to these issues and you will be notified as soon as these are resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-7546) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-7547) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.