Problem converting a big word file to PDF (62mb)

Hi all,
we are having problems converting a word file to PDF format. The first problem that we have, is that creates the PDF file, but empty and corrupt.

The word file size is 62MB.

Debugging the code, we can see that the execution is freezing in the following line of code:
document.save (stringFilePath);

The full code:
com.aspose.words.Document document = new com.aspose.words.Document (AbsolutePath);
FontSettings.setFontsFolder (this.getFontsPath (), true);
document.save (stringFilePath);

This code running within Java thread execution.

At the same time, we have a second problem, is that the server where our application is installed, after the execution of the conversion mentioned, performance and processes generally degrades and become very slow.

We are currently working with the latest version of Aspose.Word (14.10.0)

I was trying to attach the file with the problem but I couldn't (I think for the file size).I made a screenshot with the error.
Do you have some other way to upload the file?

Best Regards
Martin Fernandez

Hi Javier,

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please compress your document, you’re getting this problem with, in .rar or .zip format and share it via SkyDrive, DropBox or any free file sharing service. Once we have your input Word
document, we will investigate it on our side and provide you more
information.

Hi Tahir, here you have the link

Dropbox - 01-02-181-ID1654.zip - Simplify your life

Best Regards.
Martin Fernandez

Hi Martin,

Thanks for sharing the document. I have tested the scenario and have found that Document.Save throws System.OutOfMemoryException. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-11101. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi Tahir, thanks for you quick response.

Any news, please let me know.

Best Regards
Martin Fernandez
Senior Java Developer

Hi Martin,

Sure, we will update you via this forum thread once there is any update available on this issue. Please feel free to ask if you have any question about Aspose.Words, we will be happy to help you.

Hi Tahir, the issue WORDSNET-11101 is for .NET?

The problem is in Java environment,

Best Regards.
Martin Fernandez
Senior Java Developer

Hi Martin,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please
note that the latest version of Aspose.Words for Java is completely
auto-ported from .NET, i.e. we do not write code for Aspose.Words for
Java; it is generated out automatically from C# code of Aspose.Words for
.NET. So there should not be any significant difference in
functionalities between Java and .NET versions because the code is
mostly the same.

Hi Tahir, thank you for your information, then there is no problem.

Best Regards.
Martin Fernandez
Senior Java Developer

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-11101) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

Thank you a lot.

You could close this issue, with the new version 14.12.0 this problem was solved.

Best Regards.
Martin Fernandez
Senior Java Developer

Hi Martin,

Thanks for your feedback. Please feel free to ask if you have any question about Aspose.Words, we will be happy to help you.