5 erros

Hi there! I´m finishing my test with the gridweb. I still have some problemns.

1- I need to insert new functions at Menu ( when I rigth click on a cell)
2 - I can´t use the FreezePanes, When I use the component lost it´s HEIGHT propertie.
3- When I merge columns at the rigth side of component apears a gray space, and if I have blank spaces inside the component ( spaces with out rows and columns) in that space apears small lines, like a columns.

4- When I hede a lot of rows, apears a gray spaces under the row.
5 - I need to remove the "loading please wait" message.

Can you help to resolve those problemns?

Thank you

Hi,

Thanks for considering Aspose.

1- I need to insert new functions at Menu ( when I rigth click on a cell)
We will support this feature soon.

2 - I can´t use the FreezePanes, When I use the component lost it´s HEIGHT propertie.
That's because of you are using gridweb with AJAX Extension. Well, you have to use licensed version of the GridWeb control. Please check:

3- When I merge columns at the rigth side of component apears a gray space, and if I have blank spaces inside the component ( spaces with out rows and columns) in that space apears small lines, like a columns.

Are you talking about Aspose.Grid.Web or Aspose.Grid.Desktop? Could you elaborate the problem, if possible create a sample test code and paste it here with screen shot to explain it. We will check and figure out the issue soon.

4- When I hede a lot of rows, apears a gray spaces under the row.

Could you elaborate the issue and explain about those gray spaces when they occure? Kindly create a test project and attach it here with all the files with screen shot also. We will check and resolve it soon.

5 - I need to remove the "loading please wait" message.

Well, Currently it is not supported, It will be available soon in our next versions or so.

Thank you.

Hi,

For your 5th problem, just set the GridWeb.ShowLoading = False to remove the loading box.